CrewCenter profile page not loading layout.php

Benjamin5896

I just settled on a website control panel on my VPS. However, after uploading my website's files, I discovered a problem. The CrewCenter profile page doesn't load any of the CSS or anything in the layout.php. All other pages work. Here is a screenshot: https://gyazo.com/ca125a32d436c6f14f04ed6e7eb12ce8. Does anyone know of a way I could fix this issue?

Hello. I'm not 100% sure but it doesn't seem like a CSS problem but a profile_main.php file.I wanted to try to register on the site https://welshairways.com (this should be yours) to see how it looks and resolve, if I could, the error but at the time of registration to the site I received the following error

Error Registering

Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`benjygam_pilotcentre`.`phpvms_pilots`, CONSTRAINT `phpvms_pilots_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`code`) REFERENCES `phpvms_airlines` (`code`) ON UPDATE CASCADE)

I think part of the code below is missing (file registration_mainform.php)

<div class="form-group">
                         <select name="code" id="code" class="form-control">
                         <?php
                         foreach($allairlines as $airline)
                         {
                                 echo '<option value="'.$airline->code.'">'.$airline->code.' - '.$airline->name.'</option>';
                         }
                         ?>
                         </select>
                     </div>
                     <div class="form-group">
                     <select name="hub" id="hub" class="form-control">
                             <?php
                             foreach($allhubs as $hub)
                             {
                                     echo '<option value="'.$hub->icao.'">'.$hub->icao.' - ' . $hub->name .'</option>';
                             }
                             ?>
                     </select>
                     </div>
I think you have to double check the whole site.
Greetings

Edited by gio1961

I realise what’s the problem with the registration page. I taken out the code to show the drop down menu to pick what airline you want to sign up for, meaning it has nothing to put in that table in the database. As for the profile page, I will reinstall phpVMS tomorrow and see how it goes. 

12 hours ago, BenjyGamer said:

I went to check one last time before I reinstalled phpVMS and everything worked again. I don't know why but it has saved me a lot of work. Thanks for the help anyway.

Hello. I tried to register with your V.A.
Once all the data has been entered, clicked on Register, the site has returned a blank page. I guess there's something wrong with the registration page. Try it yourself and see if you receive the data by email.
Greetings

reg.jpg

Edited by gio1961

I’ve had multiple friends sign up and they didn’t experience any problems. I’ve also had new pilots sign up without any issues.  I enabled the auto-confirm setting for new registrations but I don’t know how that is working with the way CrewCenter is setup e.g. the pages after registration. Edit: I disabled it yesterday seeing it didn’t auto-accept.

Edited by BenjyGamer