Get X-API-KEY with API or something?

Spooling

Hello!

I develop ACARS for phpVMS 7 with Visual C# WPF, and I have some problem by collect X-API-KEY.

I was try to use Laravel Passport(aka oAuth module), But phpVMS API's are linked with X-API-KEY so It's very difficult to migration with phpVMS 7.

Now I try to use Webbrowser for login, and parse html source for collect X-API-KEY. 

If you login with ID and password in phpVMS 7, You can see your X-API-KEY in html source, So I decide to make with this source.

but Webpage's UI is different with ACARS program's UI, and I have many problem for design our UI when I get API-KEY with this solution.

I want to solve this problem, How can I get X-API-KEY without Webbrowser module?

Thanks for read this post, and I will wait for reply :)

Edited by Spooling

• Administrators

The user needs to get the API key from their profile, and then enter it into your app. Then the app should use that key to access the API. Your app shouldn't be trying to do any logging in or parsing for the API key... that's the point of having it, so you don't need to do that.