Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FlightDeckES

Fly routes maps limit

Recommended Posts

Hello
I am trying to add that the last 10 routes flown are shown, I have not been lucky thanks for the help this is the Module / Pireps code

 

    public function routesmap($pilotID,$limit='') {
        
        if (!Auth::LoggedIn()) {
            $this->set('message', '<div class="alert alert-danger alert-dismissable">You must be logged in to access this feature!</div>');
            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->title = 'My Flight Map';

        $pireps = PIREPData::findPIREPS(array(
            'p.pilotid' => Auth::$pilot->pilotid,$limit
        ));

        if (!$pireps) {
        $this->set('message', '<div class="alert alert-danger alert-dismissable"><center>No hay vuelos archivados todavia</center></div>');

            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->set('allschedules', $pireps); #deprecated

        $this->set('pirep_pilots', $pireps);

        $this->render('flown_routes_map.php');

    }

 

with this code all

                     <?php MainController::Run('Pireps', 'routesmap'); ?>

thanks.
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello thanks for the information, I have edited the flown_routes_map.php
but I don't know how to limit the last 10 flight registration.

https://ibb.co/5RYwHGc

Modules/pireps

    public function routesmap (){
        
        if (!Auth::LoggedIn()) {
            $this->set('message', '<div class="alert alert-danger alert-dismissable">You must be logged in to access this feature!</div>');
            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->title = 'My Flight Map';
        


        $pireps = PIREPData::findPIREPS(array('p.pilotid' => Auth::$pilot->pilotid ));
        
        if (!$pireps) {
        $this->set('message', '<div class="alert alert-danger alert-dismissable"><center>No hay vuelos archivados todavia</center></div>');

            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->set('allschedules', $pireps); #deprecated

        $this->set('pirep_pilots', $pireps);

        $this->render('flown_routes_map.php');

    }

Edited by FlightDeckES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FlightDeckES said:

Hello thanks for the information, I have edited the flown_routes_map.php
but I don't know how to limit the last 10 flight registration.

https://ibb.co/5RYwHGc

Modules/pireps

    public function routesmap (){
        
        if (!Auth::LoggedIn()) {
            $this->set('message', '<div class="alert alert-danger alert-dismissable">You must be logged in to access this feature!</div>');
            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->title = 'My Flight Map';
        


        $pireps = PIREPData::findPIREPS(array('p.pilotid' => Auth::$pilot->pilotid ));
        
        if (!$pireps) {
        $this->set('message', '<div class="alert alert-danger alert-dismissable"><center>No hay vuelos archivados todavia</center></div>');

            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->set('allschedules', $pireps); #deprecated

        $this->set('pirep_pilots', $pireps);

        $this->render('flown_routes_map.php');

    }

I hope this works for you -

public function routesmap() {
        
        if (!Auth::LoggedIn()) {
            $this->set('message', 'You must be logged in to access this feature!');
            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->title = 'My Flight Map';

        $pireps = PIREPData::findPIREPS(array(
            'p.pilotid' => Auth::$pilot->pilotid
        ), $count = '10');

        if (!$pireps) {
            $this->set('message', 'There are no PIREPs for this pilot!!');
            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->set('allschedules', $pireps); #deprecated
        $this->set('pirep_list', $pireps);
        $this->render('flown_routes_map.tpl');
    }

 

Edited by Yash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In local.config.php


# Number of routes to show in the flown routes map
Config::Set('ROUTE_MAP_SHOW_NUMBER', 50);  // change number to reflect desired number of routes
 

Edited by ProAvia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Yash said:

I hope this works for you -


public function routesmap() {
        
        if (!Auth::LoggedIn()) {
            $this->set('message', 'You must be logged in to access this feature!');
            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->title = 'My Flight Map';

        $pireps = PIREPData::findPIREPS(array(
            'p.pilotid' => Auth::$pilot->pilotid
        ), $count = '10');

        if (!$pireps) {
            $this->set('message', 'There are no PIREPs for this pilot!!');
            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->set('allschedules', $pireps); #deprecated
        $this->set('pirep_list', $pireps);
        $this->render('flown_routes_map.tpl');
    }

 

hello thanks for the help, for some reason is not working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ProAvia said:

In local.config.php


# Number of routes to show in the flown routes map
Config::Set('ROUTE_MAP_SHOW_NUMBER', 50);  // change number to reflect desired number of routes
 

hello thanks for the help, I have it inserted local.config.php for some reason is not working

Edited by FlightDeckES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have edited the Routes module or flown_routes_map file, you may need to revert to the originals so you have a baseline to start from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

Si ha editado el módulo Rutas o el archivo flown_routes_map, es posible que deba volver a los originales para tener una línea de base para comenzar.

Hi, it was the first thing I checked here, some screenshots

https://ibb.co/zFdz33q

https://ibb.co/dbpT744

used this code in the pilot_public_profile.php

 <?php MainController::Run('Pireps', 'routesmap'); ?>

 

 

 

Edited by FlightDeckES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FlightDeckES said:

hello thanks for the help, for some reason is not working

public function routesmap() {
        
        if (!Auth::LoggedIn()) {
            $this->set('message', 'You must be logged in to access this feature!');
            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->title = 'My Flight Map';

        $pireps = PIREPData::findPIREPS(array(
            'p.pilotid' => Auth::$pilot->pilotid
        ), 10);

        if (!$pireps) {
            $this->set('message', 'There are no PIREPs for this pilot!!');
            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->set('allschedules', $pireps); #deprecated
        $this->set('pirep_list', $pireps);
        $this->render('flown_routes_map.tpl');
    }

Try this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yash said:

public function routesmap() {
        
        if (!Auth::LoggedIn()) {
            $this->set('message', 'You must be logged in to access this feature!');
            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->title = 'My Flight Map';

        $pireps = PIREPData::findPIREPS(array(
            'p.pilotid' => Auth::$pilot->pilotid
        ), 10);

        if (!$pireps) {
            $this->set('message', 'There are no PIREPs for this pilot!!');
            $this->render('core_error.tpl');
            return;
        }

        $this->set('allschedules', $pireps); #deprecated
        $this->set('pirep_list', $pireps);
        $this->render('flown_routes_map.tpl');
    }

Try this!

thanks for your help but it still doesn't work

used this code in the pilot_public_profile.php

 <?php MainController::Run('Pireps', 'routesmap'); ?>

 

Edited by FlightDeckES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are trying to display this in pilot_public_profile.php -  the result will be YOUR flown routes, not those of the selected pilot. Not sure there is a way to display a specific pilot's flown routes on a map without writing your own module or adding that function to an existing module.

If viewing a specific pilot's profile, there should be a list of the pilot's PIREPS. Clicking on a flight number from there should take you to a page listing the PIREP details - including the flight map for that PIREP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

If you are trying to display this in pilot_public_profile.php -  the result will be YOUR flown routes, not those of the selected pilot. Not sure there is a way to display a specific pilot's flown routes on a map without writing your own module or adding that function to an existing module.

If viewing a specific pilot's profile, there should be a list of the pilot's PIREPS. Clicking on a flight number from there should take you to a page listing the PIREP details - including the flight map for that PIREP.

thanks for your help here's something on this topic,but is outdated for a PHP version

https://forum.phpvms.net/topic/22395-pilot-profile-recent-flights-on-google-maps/
 

Edited by FlightDeckES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...