FSacars - cant communicate with VA

John J

Hi Guys, I need some help

When I run FSacars several things seem wrong.  Firstly, the Flight from VA will not coonect to our site. Message is cant communicate with VA.

2nd.  I use Fsacars (ini file from site). It shows me on the live map and moniotrs progress OK. If you click on the pilot ID and the maker on google map shows, when you click on the detail in the google marker it goes to an html page that says this Pilot does not exist.

Finally, when I finfish the flight and send the log etc I get error : databae error, not sent.  Of course it does not file the pirep.

If anyone knows where I am goinhg wrong please let me know

Thanks in advance

John

Hi Mark, thanks for the reply.

I note the soon to be update.

The pirep wasnt recorded, and I have tried several times.  The error "database error" doesnt give any other information. Do you know if it could be a permissions thing that our databse is refusing the connection to it or similar ?

I am not aware that our host would refuse a remote connection.

John

• Administrators

Your host might be, in the other topic you were having the map icon error, but I don't think that's the issue.

Make sure you're entering the complete flight number (code + number) and the pilot ID properly (code + ID). There were some other problems, but, I hate sayin it, but the next update :)

Should be next weekend I am hoping.