"No Route Passed" ?

jamlava

• Administrators

Ok, I'm trying the .tar.gz archive and I'll upload it with the FTP client you recommend on your downloads page (WinSCP).

Before you ask, I've not edited any files apart from 1 image in the crystal theme folder, so I can have my airline logo included.

I've tried on several computers now on different internet connections at different establishments and all have the same problem. My pilots are also having similar problems with the bidding system.

Strange, when you've completed re-uploading, let me know

Strange, when you've completed re-uploading, let me know

WinSCP seems to be a lot slower than FileZilla, which makes me think it is either the FTP client I used or a server side issue (in which case, I will contact x10hosting...)

Still uploading though... 7% now

• Administrators

WinSCP seems to be a lot slower than FileZilla, which makes me think it is either the FTP client I used or a server side issue (in which case, I will contact x10hosting...)

Still uploading though... 7% now

Ahh you're on a free host - that would explain alot of issues. They never configure their servers right and often times have something screwy serverside.

WinSCP is a more reliable program, it uses the same FTP code as Filezilla, but try using the SFTP or SCP protocols if you can. But if you search around, there's alot of mysterious issues due to using free hosts...

Ahh you're on a free host - that would explain alot of issues. They never configure their servers right and often times have something screwy serverside.

WinSCP is a more reliable program, it uses the same FTP code as Filezilla, but try using the SFTP or SCP protocols if you can. But if you search around, there's alot of mysterious issues due to using free hosts...

If re-uploading this time doesn't work, I'm definitely contacting the support at x10hosting and asking them "why won't it work".

Paid hosting isn't really an option for me unfortunately and x10 seem to be the best of a bad bunch... though they say they might offer unlimited storage & bandwidth for free users soon...

• Administrators

If re-uploading this time doesn't work, I'm definitely contacting the support at x10hosting and asking them "why won't it work".

Paid hosting isn't really an option for me unfortunately and x10 seem to be the best of a bad bunch... though they say they might offer unlimited storage & bandwidth for free users soon...

A few others have had x10 as well. Anyone who says unlimited storage/bandwidth is someone to shy away from. Overloaded and misconfigured servers, cause headaches. But you can give it a shot. But I'm inclined to think they're somehow messing with the files or something where it's not serving them up correctly

A few others have had x10 as well. Anyone who says unlimited storage/bandwidth is someone to shy away from. Overloaded and misconfigured servers, cause headaches. But you can give it a shot. But I'm inclined to think they're somehow messing with the files or something where it's not serving them up correctly

I don't know... I've been with them for a fair few years now and I've ran Joomla, home made web pages, Drupal and some other CMSs and they seem quite fine.

Like I say, I'll see if this one works, if not, I'll either move to another free host or make do with the problems. It worked fine before the update to 2.1.x...

It's a strange issue, I think there's something weird server side. I tried it on several servers too and it's been in beta for a few months so I'm not sure

Well, there's a massive storm at the moment where I am and the power just dipped which made the internet drop out on me, so I've had to start again from where I left off with the uploading (the lib/ folder onwards), but it is over-writing any existing files.

Well, there's a massive storm at the moment where I am and the power just dipped which made the internet drop out on me, so I've had to start again from where I left off with the uploading (the lib/ folder onwards), but it is over-writing any existing files.

Ok, the original problem is fixed (the bidding part). But, I still get problems in the pilots area. When I click "Save Changes" when editing a pilot, it still takes me to a blank, unformatted page with "Pilot profile updated successfully" in a standard font. I then have to go back to the top level of the admin centre from the address bar to get back, though it does save changes.

This didn't happen before 2.1.x, so I don't know what is going on. All the files are there, take a look in the admin centre and see if you get the same problem on my site. If not, then I'll empty my cache or do something about it my end, if you do get the same thing, I'll start giving X10 a hard time.

I'm looking right now

I'm happy the user side of things is working now, it is just more of a pain having to do everything "manually" whether it's accepting pilots (via phpMyAdmin) or editing them. Also, the "Delete" button doesn't work in the News section of the admin panel. Same problem as the "Accept" button.

I'm going to do a clean install of the latest update (2.1.930). I'm using the .tar.gz version and I'll let you know how I get on.

All fixed. At first I thought the update hadn't done anything, but then I emptied my Cache. Also, the full download is still linking to .928, but the update is fine.

Thanks for all your help, I am removing you as an admin (for security reasons, I'm the only one with admin access) and if you still want to be kept on the pilot list, then I'll leave you signed up.

Again, thank-you and good luck with future releases.