Manual pirep screen

asandor

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Heritage1 said:

Yes there is, easily done if you are up to date with html5 and/or bootstrap. This happens often with phpvms, Shoot me a message, be glad to help.

Jim

Not exactly the same with this Jim. Works slightly differently in phpvms v7 so be careful with how you're editing files.

To OP: Be careful if you're already running a public VA on phpvms v7. It's still in beta and things can still easily break/change. You have been warned!

3 hours ago, shakamonkey88 said:

Not exactly the same with this Jim. Works slightly differently in phpvms v7 so be careful with how you're editing files.

To OP: Be careful if you're already running a public VA on phpvms v7. It's still in beta and things can still easily break/change. You have been warned!

I do realize its in beta, been testing it for awhile.

• Administrators
On 9/12/2019 at 7:28 PM, asandor said:

Is there any where to change the borders on some of the fields for the manual pirep entry page. It can be hard to tell some stuff out.

Here is a screenshot of what I'm talking about.

Yeah the way is a bit more complicated. The easiest will to be create your own stylesheet and include it into the main app template and target those styles to be overriden. Right now it's using now-ui which is a skin on top of bootstrap. That is in `resources/sass/now-ui`, which is SASS files that I build.