CrewCenter Skinning Questions

SilverJet

G’day all!

Let me start by saying I just picked up phpVMS a day ago because my web developer left the team so I had to start from scratch.

I managed to get phpVMS installed on my subdomain (crew.silverjetvirtual.com) and subsequently installed Mark Swan’s CrewCenter (which is absolutely beautiful I might add). The issue now is that I’m trying to play around and set up a colour scheme that my VA will use but I’m unable to do so. I would appreciate if someone could point out where I could edit the values so the menu bar, background etc. colors  can be customized.

Another question is how I can customise the layout of the CrewCenter. I figured editing the layout.php would work but I can’t make much sense of it. I’m still very new to web development and would very much appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction.

P.S: huge shoutout to @ProAvia for all the help he’s given me regarding the installation of phpVMS and CrewCenter!