Error during installation version 7

vicente

Someone can help me please, I tried install the new version doing the upload to my server and when I tried acess the page I received this errors.

How can I fix this please ?

Warning: require(/home/u620650534/domains/privateair.com.br/public_html/core/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u620650534/domains/privateair.com.br/public_html/core/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

Warning: require(/home/u620650534/domains/privateair.com.br/public_html/core/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/u620650534/domains/privateair.com.br/public_html/core/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/u620650534/domains/privateair.com.br/public_html/core/bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home/u620650534/domains/privateair.com.br/public_html/core/bootstrap/autoload.php on line 17

• Administrators

I would bet you didn't install all of the dependencies. Do you have SSH access on your server?

See this section: http://docs.phpvms.net/setup/installation

Are you aware that phpVMS v7 isn't released yet and shouldn't be used on a live/production server?

BTW - you posted in phpVMS Classic section - this belongs in phpVMS 7 section.... so don't be surprised if a Moderator moves it.