Starting virtual airline

Bwallnut

• Administrators

phpVMS v7 is still in development and probably shouldn't be used for a live site. Additionally, it may be a while before addon skins or modules are released.

I would suggest you use phpVMS 5.5.2 (Simpilot version) if your site supports PHP 5.4-5.6 or phpVMS 5.5.2.72 if your site supports PHP 7.0-7.2 . See this forum for additional info: https://forum.phpvms.net/forum/25-support-forum/

10 hours ago, ProAvia said:

phpVMS v7 is still in development and probably shouldn't be used for a live site. Additionally, it may be a while before addon skins or modules are released.

I would suggest you use phpVMS 5.5.2 (Simpilot version) if your site supports PHP 5.4-5.6 or phpVMS 5.5.2.72 if your site supports PHP 7.0-7.2 . See this forum for additional info: https://forum.phpvms.net/forum/25-support-forum/

Currently I use some hosting service plan like "Shared Host" So I guess should be fine 
I have hosting phpVMS 7.2 and it seems working

• Administrators

Sounds like your host has php 7.2 available. 

Instead of using phpVMS 7, I would suggest phpVMS 5.5.2.72 (as that version works with php 7.2 also). Lots of skins and modules available that work with phpVMS 5.5.2.72 (some may need a few tweaks for full compatibility.

As I indicated, phpVMS 7 is still in beta testing. It shouldn't be used for a live/production site quite yet. But if you want to use it, no one is stopping you. Best of luck with your VA.

• 3 months later...
On 11/28/2019 at 10:08 AM, ProAvia said:

Sounds like your host has php 7.2 available. 

Instead of using phpVMS 7, I would suggest phpVMS 5.5.2.72 (as that version works with php 7.2 also). Lots of skins and modules available that work with phpVMS 5.5.2.72 (some may need a few tweaks for full compatibility.

As I indicated, phpVMS 7 is still in beta testing. It shouldn't be used for a live/production site quite yet. But if you want to use it, no one is stopping you. Best of luck with your VA.

I have an issue with phpvms5.5.2