Fltbooksystems and Smartcars

Ither

18 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

Do bids show directly on your site? If not showing on the site, they can't show in any ACARS either as the database doesn't think they exist.

If they do show on your site, I suggest you contact TFDi (smartCARS developer) and ask them.

Yep, they show up on bid page but not in SmartCARS.

Once I modify the DB and install FltSystem it stops and when I back it all out it returns.

I sent a PM to Web; he did say there was something that had to be changed; a foreach function but he didn't say what.

8 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Does anything show in the error_log file that may be related to this?

do you have a link to the "FltSystem" module? Freeware or payware?

It's freeware; here is link: https://github.com/web541/phpVMS-FltbookSystem-v2

He just wrote me back with some guidance; it's modifications required in the TFDI interface file and he didn't want to publicly post them out of respect. I'm going to find the issue which I know is because the table is modified for FltbookSystem to work. One of reasons I want this plugin is that it allows me to import say Delta Airlines schedule; set all the flight registrations to fake reg aircraft that is disabled; then it gives drops down for user to select any plane in fleet.

Since my VA is not like real airliner; I want my pilots to have option to fly any one of 17 types in our fleet.

• Administrators

Oh - FltbookSystem v2 - now at least we are on the same page. Knowing the exact name of the module helps.

Yes, if there are modifications to a payware file (smartCARS) it is best not to post them on a public forum. Hopefully Web541's guidance will assist you in fixing your issue.

• 1 year later...