database error

antony

getting this on my webpage how do i resolve??

Fatal error: Uncaught <blockquote><font face=arial size=2 color=000099><b>Last Error --</b> [<font color=000000><b>No database specified! (-1)</b></font>]<br />[<font color=000000><b></b></font>]</font><p> </blockquote><hr noshade color=dddddd size=1> thrown in /home/gruponew/public_html/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 126

• Administrators

There is no version 5. There is:

• phpVMS 2.x - has been updated to work with PHP versions up to (7.1 or 7.2 maybe) - sometimes (incorrectly) referred to as version 5
  • phpVMS 5.5.2 - for PHP version 5 up to 5.6 - Simpilot version
  • phpVMS 5.5.2.72 - this is phpVMS 5.5.2 (Simpilot version) updated to work with PHP 7.0-7.2 - will NOT presently work under PHP 7.3
  • phpVMS 7 - still in beta testing - not compatible with prior versions - probably not ideal to use in a live environment at this point - will work in PHP 7.3

The version you have installed will not work with PHP 7.3 - can you revert PHP to 5.6, 7.0, 7.1 or 7.2?

If you install phpVMS 5.5.2 or 5.5.2.72, you will need to select MySQLi (Extended) for the database - MySQL will not work. I believe MariaDB 10.1 will also work - but not MariaDB 10.2

Let us know if you can revert to another version of PHP and also what name and version of database you are using.

upgraded to php 7.0 still getting this error also how do i tell which phpvms version i am using

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/gruponew/public_html/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php:98 Stack trace: #0 /home/gruponew/public_html/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb.class.php(195): ezDB_mysql->connect('gruponew_phpvms', '#{#50Zh)_mqi', 'localhost') #1 /home/gruponew/public_html/core/codon.config.php(113): DB::connect('gruponew_phpvms', '#{#50Zh)_mqi', 'gruponew_phpvms', 'localhost') #2 /home/gruponew/public_html/index.php(47): include('/home/gruponew/...') #3 {main} thrown in /home/gruponew/public_html/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 98

• Administrators

That error is probably because you are using mysql instead of mysqli (extended) - you may have been given a choice during installation, you need to choose mysqli (extended).

What versions of PHP are available on your host?

What version of Apache?

What version of MySQL or MariaDB?