Limiting a route type to a rank

Haru

First of all I have to say PHPVMS 7 is such a huge leap forward, I cant help but be excited. Coming from 5.5 this is a huge breath of fresh air.

Seems like many features previously requiring heavy mods are now native to phpvms, which is great.

One thing that appears to be missing is the ability to limit Route types to a certain rank. My airline is one of many which operates in such fashion, rather than limit aircraft to a certain rank, we limit the distance the pilots can fly.

Would this be a desirable feature to be implemented in phpvms?

16 hours ago, flyalaska said:

You are able to limit the aircraft to a certain rank.

Perhaps I didnt make clear what I was talking about.

I am aware we can limit Aircraft to Rank, but what I would like is to limit Routes to a Rank regardless of the aircraft operated therein.

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Haru said:

First of all I have to say PHPVMS 7 is such a huge leap forward, I cant help but be excited. Coming from 5.5 this is a huge breath of fresh air.

Seems like many features previously requiring heavy mods are now native to phpvms, which is great.

One thing that appears to be missing is the ability to limit Route types to a certain rank. My airline is one of many which operates in such fashion, rather than limit aircraft to a certain rank, we limit the distance the pilots can fly.

Would this be a desirable feature to be implemented in phpvms?

Add a feature request on github so I don't lose track. Right now, subfleets are restricted to ranks, so adding an additional restriction shouldn't be too difficult, since I filter that out by rank. I can probably add that in for 7.1, not the initial release.

35 minutes ago, Nabeel said:

Add a feature request on github so I don't lose track. Right now, subfleets are restricted to ranks, so adding an additional restriction shouldn't be too difficult, since I filter that out by rank. I can probably add that in for 7.1, not the initial release.

Ill try to add this to the github.

Should all requests like this go there or should I post in the forum first?