phpvms ips system

Kursat

Didn't realize IPS was still around or in business. Sorry, but not to burst any bubbles here, IPS was a dedicated Service on its own platform. And is / was limited to a very few select Modules only for phpvms. It also relies on the Server Base Site very close to what VAFS does. Combining the two is impossible for this reason. Also IPS is out of business for sure and has been for a long time. There are also several other options "New" , that are now around. But of course this costs money, and is not free. 

If you search the net, you'll find several new services, me..........I'm sticking with phpvms. As I've re-designed my own little world for it.

Jim

Yes it can be done, and is being done throughout the phpvms sites. Example is one well known site that almost every single pilot is an IVAO member, Transload Virtual Airlines is just one site, 90% of his pilots are IVAO members, well over 90 last time I checked. His site along with mine, are listed below/links.

IVAO after you have added some program lines , sends the actual PIREP to phpvms, along with the badges from IVAO as a member in phpvms. This is automatically done when a member tells the boss he / she is an IVAO member through the Control Panel of phpvms. Once this is done, your live flights will present the IVAO badge, along with the hub your assigned to, and a lot more. As mentioned before,phpvms is very powerful if you care to take the time to work with it. 

Bottom line, your IVAO members will get the Logged flight for IVAO and phpvms at the same time , as long as the pilot files in the IVAO site of course. Check out what phpvms should look like in the bottom below links for ya, hope this helps. There may be some Forum posts around here for this also.

Jim

http://heritageairlines.com  (My site)

http://transloadvirtualairlines.site   (IVAO site, Ron B. is the owner)