Undefined Constant IN_PHPVMS [SOLVED]

nicky9499

Hi guys,

I'm getting this error, can anyone advise how to resolve it please? The site it completely inaccessible.

Warning: Use of undefined constant IN_PHPVMS - assumed 'IN_PHPVMS' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/singap08/public_html/operations/admin/templates/sidebar_schedules.php on line 1

phpvms 5.5.72-master

php version 7.2

Edited by ProAvia
Issue solved by OP

• Administrators

A warning such as this will not make your site inaccessible. It's just a Warning, not an Error.

Did you happen to install an addon admin skin? If so, change back to the default admin skin.

Did the site ever load correctly after you install it? I am guessing that phpVMS is installed in /home/singap08/public_html/operations - is that correct?

Are you also using the default crystal skin or an addon skin?

In /admin/templates/sidebar_schedules.php line 1 is: <?php if(!defined('IN_PHPVMS') && IN_PHPVMS !== true) { die(); } ?> --- I don't think that line is actually needed. Place "//" before the word 'if' (that will comment out the line), saved the file and try again. Although, that line 1 appears in most all of the template files anyway.