Problems with skin install

Qshad

Notice: The template file "/home/bosnaxxa/crew.bosnaxx-air.com//lib/skins/vCrewMini-phpvms-skin-master/header.php" doesn't exist in /home/bosnaxxa/crew.bosnaxx-air.com/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

Notice: The template file "/home/bosnaxxa/crew.bosnaxx-air.com//lib/skins/vCrewMini-phpvms-skin-master/footer.php" doesn't exist in /home/bosnaxxa/crew.bosnaxx-air.com/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

This happens when I try to install any theme, any theme!

What did I wrong?

Best regards and thank you in advance.

A picture

• Administrators

I believe vmshost now offers PHP 7.2 and suggest you use that version. Version 7.0 and 7.1 may be dropped.

Do you have a URL to where you got the skin from? Is it freeware or payware? The skin probably shouldn't be installed in "vCrewMini-phpvms-skin-master". Try installing the skin to "vCrewMini" instead or review the install instructions that came with the skin.

• Administrators

According to the skin readme file, it shouldn't be installed in "vCrewMini-phpvms-skin-master". I suggest you re-read the readme file and place the files in the correct location.... lib/skins/vcrew_mini_v1

So in the skins folder you should have.....

crystal
vcrew_mini_v1

... folders