Delta Virtual is hiring!!

Hey there folks. Im Steven President and Owner of www.deltavirtual.org.

Me and a group of a couple guys purchased this VA from its previous owner Jay Roberts in November of 2019.

We have spent the last few months working to fix alot of the issues with the VA and are in need of assistance

We are in need of people to fill our ranks and help bring this VA back to the top.

If you are interested in helping with the following please let me know ASAP

Webmaster - If you have a good knowledge of the coding language PHP and can help fix alot of the issues we have with our site (hasnt been updated in a long time) we could definitely use the assistance.

Hub Managers - We are looking for a couple more hub managers to manage pilots from their hub. they will be responsible for making sure their pilots are following SOP and assist them with anything they need help with.

Graphics Designer - If you have experience with photoshop or any photo editing software we could use you to make logos, banners and graphics for the site such as award images, edit screenshots and stuff like that.

Public Relations - If you have experience with social media and stuff like that we need someone to create regular social media posts and forum posts advertising the VA and bringing new pilots to the VA. As well as strike new partnerships up with companies that make assets for sims

If you are interested in taking up any of these positions or anything else please email me at president@deltavirtual.org

Thanks for reading have a great day and happy landings!