Errors in phpVMS system

SebastianN

Hi everybody! There  are multiple errors in the last released version of phpVMS. 

1. When accessing to the Pilots profiles from the dashboard, the system redirects to the same Homepage.

2. After creating a personalized Role, users are able to see the "Role section" meaning they can change itself those permissions. 

3. After creating and giving permissions to a user by assigning a Role, the "Admin" option is not been shown in the menu, they manually need to access the interface.

4. When importing "Routes or Flights" the system show multiple errors and don't accept the CSV file, even when using the right requested parameters.

Please someone who have knowledge of this system, help me out because I am getting frustrated with the version 7.XX all them give issues. 

Thanks in advanced. 

Edited by SebastianN

• Administrators

phpVMS version 7 is still in beta and shouldn't be used for a live/production site.

Did you install all the dependencies as advised in the documents?

Did you read the docs before setting your site up?

What version of PHP are you using?

What is your site URL?

I am moving your post to the phpVMS v7 forum as you posted in the phpVMS Classic (v2,v5) forum.

• Administrators

Hi Sebastian, like @ProAvia said, it's still in beta and needs some work. That being said, for #1, that should be fixed in the latest dev. For #2 and #3, I added two bugs to the Github issue page, thank you for pointing those out. And for #4, can you also add a bug to Github, with some more details about the errors and the Laravel logs? Thanks!

https://github.com/nabeelio/phpvms/issues

3 hours ago, ProAvia said:

phpVMS version 7 is still in beta and shouldn't be used for a live/production site.

Did you install all the dependencies as advised in the documents?

Did you read the docs before setting your site up?

What version of PHP are you using?

What is your site URL?

I am moving your post to the phpVMS v7 forum as you posted in the phpVMS Classic (v2,v5) forum.

Hi thanks for the information. Yes we followed all the steps to install the tool. However, those errors are not at all with "Failures" are just behaviors that I am seeing  when using the admin and regular interface. 

Did you install all the dependencies as advised in the documents?  Yes, we did.

Did you read the docs before setting your site up?   Yes, we did. 

What version of PHP are you using?  7.2 native cPanel

Thanks in advanced. 

• Administrators
On 1/20/2020 at 1:39 PM, SebastianN said:

I will be adding new bugs in case I noticed any one that's not listed in the forum site.

If you can, always post them to Github. It's much easier for me, since I forget to check the forums for a little bit.