Editing ID's

elcapitan

It seems to be working for me, have you tried the most up to date version on github? Also, you might be confused about the User ID:

User ID: The ID of the user, but it remains the same in the database regardless of the change in the admin panel (to keep everything synced nicely across the app). This shouldn't be changed.

Pilot ID: The Pilot ID of the User which is used to create the "callsign" you see (mix of Airline Code & Pilot ID). This can be changed in the admin panel and will update the callsign accordingly.

If it's still not working, see if there are any errors in the laravel.log file and/or submit an issue on github

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 6:40 AM, web541 said:

It seems to be working for me, have you tried the most up to date version on github? Also, you might be confused about the User ID:

User ID: The ID of the user, but it remains the same in the database regardless of the change in the admin panel (to keep everything synced nicely across the app). This shouldn't be changed.

Pilot ID: The Pilot ID of the User which is used to create the "callsign" you see (mix of Airline Code & Pilot ID). This can be changed in the admin panel and will update the callsign accordingly.

If it's still not working, see if there are any errors in the laravel.log file and/or submit an issue on github

It's probably be as I went for an update instead of a fresh reinstall, I'll try fresh install hopefully that works