A newbies experience

djtiger76

So, i just broke my whole install. I installed a duplicate copy in a "Crew" subdir so I can use the main dir as my home page website. Was going well with this HTML template but somehow, i broke the phpvms install. I probably didn't break it, but now i'm getting all kinds of errors where I wasn't before. So, im just going to start over.. 
A learning experience for sure!!

For those of you just starting your airline or converting to phpVMS, this is not for the lighthearted. If you have a passion for or interest in leaning PHP, CSS, HTML, then you will definitely get your experience here. If not, then you should probably pay someone to build your site for you. However, with that being said.. there is a fine group of people here on the forums who are willing and able to assist you with your questions. Thanks guys! I have learned a lot in my first week... including what not to do when I start over. 

No questions or complaints. Just stopping by to say hi and share my initial experience. 
Good luck with your builds