KAcars

CSJCB

Hi folks

Does anybody knows how to change the url in the application ? I have change my VA url and now i'm facing problems to change it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled but the application doesnt allow me to change anything on settings, I've got the login screen.

Its a customized Acars I do believe that is not the problem

Any tips please, appreciate

regards

1 hour ago, CSJCB said:

Hi folks

Does anybody knows how to change the url in the application ? I have change my VA url and now i'm facing problems to change it.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled but the application doesnt allow me to change anything on settings, I've got the login screen.

Its a customized Acars I do believe that is not the problem

Any tips please, appreciate

regards

Hi, as far as I know, it is not possible to change the path of your new URL directly from the Kacars software. You should contact the software programmer to modify the url (this must be done, if I remember correctly, in the process of programming). Among other things, the author of the software is no longer available, I think he closed the site and assistance with the software. However try to contact him.

thank you so much, I was suspecting of that while trying to find where the problem was.

I have sent an email to Jeffrey, its a pity because the Acars is indeed very good and as far as I know there is no other similar.

Smartacars is a bit different has nothing to do with KAcars, am I right ? I'm not an export on that

regards

• Administrators

If you have a customized kACARSI or kACARSII, your site URL is hard coded into the program. I believe this was done to prevent use at other VA's or URL's without actually purchasing the base program.

Do you still have access to the old URL? If so, just redirect the old domain to the new one.... and then use the old domain URL for your custom kACARS access.

Just an FYI, kACARS is no longer, if you venture to the site, you'll see why. The freeware version is easily changed up on the URL, the only other options are CCFTracker and the older version of cACARS if you happen to have the modules and the Install to cACARS. You can get CCFTracker for free along with the Module for it at CCreatives.

Jim