[New] vACARS V1.0 Released for Beta Testing

Guest N402KC

• Moderators

Apology accepted :P;)

Seriously though, I know you meant no harm or was being confrontational with your posts, as I wasn't in my posts either. So enough thread hijacking from us both and let's leave it now for everyone to chat about the topic at hand B)

Allrighty then! :D

For some reason Kaspersky stopped the install with a report "setup.exe behaviour similar to PDM.trojan.generic" "Detected PDM.trojan.generic" any ideas why kaspersky is saying this because loads of people downloaded it fine. anyone else using kaspersky? looks good too! really want to try it :(

For some reason Kaspersky stopped the install with a report "setup.exe behaviour similar to PDM.trojan.generic" "Detected PDM.trojan.generic" any ideas why kaspersky is saying this because loads of people downloaded it fine. anyone else using kaspersky? looks good too! really want to try it :(

Hello I use Kaspersky 2010 the last version!

no problems!

Just installed / registred to the test site:

First thoughts:

Simple layout (simple is often the best)

I like the different pages, good with timetable search and web browser.

Chart viewer will be kinda pointless to our airline as long as it is only us airports. We fly only in europe, only flight we have in the US is the delivery flight from Boeing Field :P Maybe a version where we can specify a server for map source? Like if we have maps available from va site or something(yea I know, lots of manual work there...)

Feature request for down the line:

To lock fuel/aircraft once the logging has started

To have a "folder" to point to the schedule briefing for the current flight.(for us that would solve chart issue, give weather info etc as we have some extras to the standard briefing.)

On admin point of view be able to select either lbs or kg for pireps.

My impression is that this is a great base to work further on, looking forward to see how it progresses, good luck:)

Cheers, JT