Flight Booking System

Lausitzaircargo

Hi Guys,

i have installed a Flight Booking System from https://github.com/web541/phpVMS-FltbookSystem-v2

Its working fine, but when a Pilot will book a flight, the Pop up will be open and close instantly

All Files are correct installed

Thanks for helps

To test it by self you can use following Login Details

User: test@lausitz-aircargo.de

password: 1234567

1 hour ago, Lausitzaircargo said:

Hi Guys,

i have installed a Flight Booking System from https://github.com/web541/phpVMS-FltbookSystem-v2

Its working fine, but when a Pilot will book a flight, the Pop up will be open and close instantly

All Files are correct installed

Thanks for helps

To test it by self you can use following Login Details

User: test@lausitz-aircargo.de

password: 1234567

What does VAM (virtual airline manager) ?

Edited by gio1961

• Administrators

Does it work with the default crystal skin? That's the first place to look. If it doesn't work with crystal, its probably the module. If it works with crystal, you may want to contact the skin developer for assistance.

41 minutes ago, Lausitzaircargo said:

Vam negative to test it use

test://lausitz-aircargo.de

but at the Moment when i use the Ocean Blue skin, its work perfect. So i think are some Problems with the blueIce Skin from 209

I will be hard to understand but the website ( lausitz-aircargo.de ) was created with VAM and the test site ( test://lausitz-aircargo.de ) does not open.

However do as Proavia tells you. If it doesn't work with the Crystal skin it is a problem of the module and, if I remember correctly, it is a problem with javascript (javascript conflict of the module with the skins)..

Edited by gio1961

2 minutes ago, gio1961 said:

I will be hard to understand but the website ( lausitz-aircargo.de ) was created with VAM and the test site ( test://lausitz-aircargo.de ) does not open.

However do as Proavia tells you. If it doesn't work with the Crystal skin it is a problem of the module and, if I remember correctly, it is a problem with javascript (javascript conflict of the module with the skins)..

Yes the old Site is based on VAM. Vam if stil not upgrading anything. So i will go back to phpvms

And the Test Site its working i have checked this http://test.lausitz-aircargo.de/index.php/

11 hours ago, Lausitzaircargo said:

It's working fine for me (unless you have fixed it already). It's most likely a bootstrap conflict (see gio1961's linked post above) or a jQuery conflict, so you'd have to fiddle around with what and where you have them linked (and if you have them linked in your skin, take them out of the Fltbook/schedule_results.php page).

If you are using Bootstrap 4 (which I don't think you are), then it will require some tweaking as I haven't made it compatible yet.

21 hours ago, web541 said:

It's working fine for me (unless you have fixed it already). It's most likely a bootstrap conflict (see gio1961's linked post above) or a jQuery conflict, so you'd have to fiddle around with what and where you have them linked (and if you have them linked in your skin, take them out of the Fltbook/schedule_results.php page).

If you are using Bootstrap 4 (which I don't think you are), then it will require some tweaking as I haven't made it compatible yet.

Hi 

Yes its working with the Template what you have seen. On the other Template blueIce its not working. I think its a problem with another Popup from the Login/Logout System

At the Moment im happy

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Guys

First the System is working fine. I have another Question. Why doesn´t show the Flighthours on the Aircraft Detail Site

http://lausitz-aircargo.de/index.php/advancedfleet/aircraft/1

in that Line i see following code

<tr><td>Total Hours:</td><td><?php echo round($phis->flighttimesum); ?></td></tr>

Anybody a Idea that i become this working?

Thanks and kindly Regards