Sign in to follow this  
Mamoth112

CSV Imports

Dear who ever sees this.
Can someone give me a .CSV with all airports, aircraft.

the reason im asking is that when i try to load up the ones i have it gives the "The "csv file" field is required." error. even tho the file is airports.csv
any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Edited by Mamoth112
forgot to add info

Hey there Mamoth! I have found a way to import schedules to my crew center (from Import schedules in the admin panel) and it was a success! However, once went to  view schedules in the crew center, I found none of the imported schedules. Coming to your topic, there is a link available to download a .cvs file in the Import Schedules page of the admin panel. It will be in the first line. You can click on it and download it.  

6 hours ago, Hari said:

Hey there Mamoth! I have found a way to import schedules to my crew center (from Import schedules in the admin panel) and it was a success! However, once went to  view schedules in the crew center, I found none of the imported schedules. Coming to your topic, there is a link available to download a .cvs file in the Import Schedules page of the admin panel. It will be in the first line. You can click on it and download it.  

The OP is using phpVMS 7. You are using phpVMS 5.5.2 or 2.x. These are totally different and the csv files are not directly interchangable. This is also why there are PHPVMS CLASSIC (V2, V5) and PHPVMS V7 sections to the forum.

10 hours ago, Mamoth112 said:

Dear who ever sees this.
Can someone give me a .CSV with all airports, aircraft.

the reason im asking is that when i try to load up the ones i have it gives the "The "csv file" field is required." error. even tho the file is airports.csv
any ideas?

Thank you in advance!

There may be a link to an airports file in the PHPVMS CLASSIC section of the forum - but it would need to be adapted to phpVMS v7. Probably not worth the effort as the older version is missing several data fields that are in phpVMS v7.

You may wish to define what aircraft and airports your VA intends to service. And then manually add them as most others have done. And do the same for the schedules.

13 hours ago, ProAvia said:

There may be a link to an airports file in the PHPVMS CLASSIC section of the forum - but it would need to be adapted to phpVMS v7. Probably not worth the effort as the older version is missing several data fields that are in phpVMS v7.

You may wish to define what aircraft and airports your VA intends to service. And then manually add them as most others have done. And do the same for the schedules.

Thanks. but i have decided to change over to 5.5.2 for easier use!