Problem with imported schedules

Hari

Hello there! I have a crew center and I wanted to import routes to it. I downloaded the .csv file which was available in the import schedules tab of the control panel. I entered all the details in the .csv excel document. I chose that file and uploaded it. It then said all the schedules were imported. I was also able to view these schedules in the flight scheduled& routes tab of the admin panel. However, when I went to the actual crew center and viewed the schedules, none of them were there. Is this because I might have entered something wrong in the .csv database or is this a bug? Please help.

Thank you so much!!
Hari

And another thing too sir. I have tried adding a manual schedule instead of importing them. The added schedule can be viewed in the admin panel but it is not there in the Schedules in the actual crew center, just like the once which I imported.

• Administrators

Change the skin back to the default crystal skin - use the admin panel option to do this. Then test to see if you still have the issue. You need to do this to see if it is an issue with your crewcenter.

Which exact crewcenter are you using? Post the name of the skin you are using.

• Like 1

I have changed the skin to default and it is now all the schedules are appearing. However, I do not want my crew center in crystal skin. My crew center version is simpilot and my crew center is in the skin named crew center. When I switched back to the crew center skin, the schedules, again, are not visible. How can I see the schedules in the crew center skin??
Thanks for the help though!

• Administrators

For clarification and to make it easier for others to follow along...

You are using phpVMS 5.5.2 - simpilot version

crystal and crewcenter are 2 different skins - they are not both crewcenters

You want to use the crewcenter skin (looks like the Mark Swan version) - but schedule search doesn't work

When using the crystal skin - schedule search works

Sounds like your crewcenter skin is not installed correctly. Did you replace all the .tpl files with the .php files found in the phpfiles folder - found in the crewcenter skin download? Have you made any edits to the crewcenter skin files? Did you double check that you followed the crewcenter skin installation instructions?

• Like 1

Hello there sir. Everything you have stated above is correct. 
And I have made NO edits to the skin files. I have re-uploaded the files multiple times to ensure that it was not because of improper uploading. The crew center skin was shared to me via a friend. He was the one who installed the crew center skin and provided it to me. I am pretty sure that it is not something he had done wrong in the installation of the crew center because many other people also used the crew center skin provided by him and they have no problems with it.
BTW the person who I am talking about is @Velocity23 . He had provided me with the crew center skin.

• Administrators

I would suggest you install it yourself - from scratch. You will need to replace all the .tpl files with the files in the "php_templates" folder.

https://github.com/web541/CrewCenter - this is the Mark Swan crewcenter.

Not that you shouldn't trust your friend - but installing it yourself will also give you a better understanding of the system.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...