Registration Error

Kayamone

• Administrators

What version of phpVMS?

What version of MySQL or MariaDB?

I know you will get this in phpVMS 5.5.2 if you are using MySQL 5.7 . If using phpVMS 5.5.2, I can provide a link to a fix. If using phpVMS, I will let the developer respond.

On 3/26/2020 at 10:51 PM, ProAvia said:

What version of phpVMS?

I know you will get this in phpVMS 5.5.2 if you are using MySQL 5.7 . If using phpVMS 5.5.2, I can provide a link to a fix. If using phpVMS, I will let the developer respond.

That link would be very helpful

• Administrators

Since you are using phpVMS 5.5.2.72 - Those edits have already been done for you (as I incorporated them in the release).

I am assuming you are using PHP 7.0 thru PHP 7.2. That version of phpVMS will not presently work with PHP 7.3 or greater.

• Administrators

What version of PHP?

Open the pilots table and click on Structure. does it match the below pic - specifically the lines with the red marks?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hH3eATpqdinQWlY5MbGZbF-3rqyCpU5H/view?usp=sharing

Did you 'update' from a prior version of phpVMS or install a new phpVMS 5.5.2.72 ???

All of the lines match, however, lastlogin, joindate, and lastpirep are set as 0000-00-00 as default with type set to date, datetime, datetime (respectively).  When I try to change the joindate type to timestamp, i get the following error: "#1067 - Invalid default value for 'lastlogin'" 

• Administrators

Put the same in for the default joindate. You may get other date type errors - and may possibly need to change those too.

If they display date and time... 0000-00-00 00:00:00 ..... use 1970-01-01 01:01:01

Or change all three to what is in my pic above and see if that works.

Did you use your old database or is this a totally fresh install?

• Administrators

That would be the issue. The pilots table and a few others have changed to allow MySQL 5.6 and MySQL 5.7 to work.

I suggest you install a virgin 5.5.2.72 and then compare the databases - especially the pilots table, news table and pages table. 

Probably the best way is to copy the data ONLY from the old database to the new database - one table at a time. A little time consuming, but at least the table structure will remain intact in the new database.