Cirrus Air looking for website

Jeremy

To anyone interested. I am currently looking for a website for my airline, of course using phpvms is part of it, but to anyone experienced in webdesign, if you could lend a hand that would be appreciated! The link below is the site template, but i've hit a dead end and need help completing it.

www.cirrusva.com

Thank You,

Jeremy B

CEO Cirrus Air

What do you mean part of it, I could help you, but i will not completely redo the skin. I can help you fix it up but you need a full phpVMS.

Heres the entire story. I had a site, a good one (www.flycirrusair.com) and everything was good until our webmaster got funny, changed the admin panel passwords to our hosting services and basically "locked" everyone out. Of course the group of staff fell apart and our operations never really began. Then we started the new design with the help of another person who has been "absent" the last 4 weeks and no progress has been made. Im simply looking for someone who can help in creating a website for my airline, I have the website page outline, all the required text, downloads etc. I just dont have a site.

Ideal situation: Would be to have someone help in redesigning our skin as its to blahhh and i have a few ideas in mind but again need more skilled help from someone who knows what they are doing as i dont. Price can be negotiated of course for any services.

Any help is appreciated!

Jeremy

Heres the entire story. I had a site, a good one (www.flycirrusair.com) and everything was good until our webmaster got funny, changed the admin panel passwords to our hosting services and basically "locked" everyone out. Of course the group of staff fell apart and our operations never really began. Then we started the new design with the help of another person who has been "absent" the last 4 weeks and no progress has been made. Im simply looking for someone who can help in creating a website for my airline, I have the website page outline, all the required text, downloads etc. I just dont have a site.

Ideal situation: Would be to have someone help in redesigning our skin as its to blahhh and i have a few ideas in mind but again need more skilled help from someone who knows what they are doing as i dont. Price can be negotiated of course for any services.

Any help is appreciated!

Jeremy

Try Tom @ http://www.fstools.co.uk/

He does great work at a good price.

• Moderators

Any help is appreciated!

Jeremy

wow! sorry to hear about that, but i'm sure you will be back up in no time by talking to Tom!

• Members

Hi i wondered if you found a solution if not try to e-mail me at info@baggelis.com

To anyone interested. I am currently looking for a website for my airline, of course using phpvms is part of it, but to anyone experienced in webdesign, if you could lend a hand that would be appreciated! The link below is the site template, but i've hit a dead end and need help completing it.

www.cirrusva.com

Thank You,

Jeremy B

CEO Cirrus Air