Add type register

Amirmahdioun

• Administrators

Do you mean in the email that goes to the admin to advise of a newly submitted PIREP? If so, you can have multiple recipients by having the initial email go to an email address on your site and then setting up email forwarders to forward that email to multiple email addresses. So set your site admin email to something like "dispatch@my_site.com". Then go into your cPanel and be sure that email address exists - if not, creat it. Then set up email forwarders from "dispatch@my_site.com" to the multiple recipients desired. 

As for the info contained in that email, you would need to edit /core/common/PIREPData.class.php to include the info you want. Look near line 757 for - # Send an email to the admin that a PIREP was submitted - and edit the area immediately below it. Be sure to backup the file first before editing it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/30/2020 at 7:46 PM, ProAvia said:

Do you mean in the email that goes to the admin to advise of a newly submitted PIREP? If so, you can have multiple recipients by having the initial email go to an email address on your site and then setting up email forwarders to forward that email to multiple email addresses. So set your site admin email to something like "dispatch@my_site.com". Then go into your cPanel and be sure that email address exists - if not, creat it. Then set up email forwarders from "dispatch@my_site.com" to the multiple recipients desired. 

As for the info contained in that email, you would need to edit /core/common/PIREPData.class.php to include the info you want. Look near line 757 for - # Send an email to the admin that a PIREP was submitted - and edit the area immediately below it. Be sure to backup the file first before editing it.

Hi, 

Sorry for late answering and many thanks to you quick response! 

No I want to add the type register which that flight was with it. for example I booked EP-MNN , I want to insert register of aircraft  of that flight 

Regards, 

Amir

1 hour ago, ProAvia said:

Oh, the aircraft registration number. Right now it shows the aircraft record number because that is what the pirepdata shows. I guess do could recode it to call the actual aircraft registration number.

Yes, Unfortunately that is not good.  It shows 05 or 12 etc. How can I find out which aircraft was 12? 

that's too bad feature in emails

Thank you for your response :)

Regards

• Administrators

If you look in your aircraft table in the database, you will see the record numbers in the first column. There may be an easy way to add the code to have it display aircraft type or aircraft registration. Maybe someone will be along to help you sort that out.

29 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

If you look in your aircraft table in the database, you will see the record numbers in the first column. There may be an easy way to add the code to have it display aircraft type or aircraft registration. Maybe someone will be along to help you sort that out.

Yes i know but cant save all that data in my mind 😂

Thank you so much

regards

• Administrators

To me, the email is just a notification that a pilot filed a PIREP - and that I need to go to the admin side of the site to review and process it. I don't use the Accept All (it is actually disabled) - I review each and every PIREP. And by going to the site to review them, I can see what aircraft was flown.