Add Schedule Issue!

ViniciusQuadros

Hello Folks,

Issue: I can't add schedules by admin's page. Says "The Schedule "VEX1002" has been added", but doesn't appear on the active schedules.

Info 01: The schedule already inserted on the pic, I added from phpmyadmin;

Info 02: I'm running on localhost;

Info 03: I tried importing by csv. The issue keeps the same;

Info 04: I'm using phpvms_5.5.2.72-master

Info 05: I didn't change anything on modules... or core... nothing.

Info 06: My admin skin/template is the default.

Info 07: My website template is crewcenter;

PRINT.png

11 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Change back to default crystal skin and try adding the schedule again. Does it work with the default crystal skin?

If you refresh the page after adding the schedule, is the schedule now displayed?

Hi, bro!

After reading you message, I changed back to defaul Crystal skin and tried adding new schedule. No way, the issue still exist: says it was added, but doesn't appear on schedules list...

Yep! I tried to refresh... many times, and nothing... the only way to add I found is by phpmyadmin, directly.

Buuuut, I don't want to add every route from phpmyadmin. Let's try to found a solution. Hope you all can help me.

And, another information... when I add from admin template, and says it was added, I tried to look at phpmyadmin, at schedules table, but nothing is there, only the route I inserted from there (phpmyadmin).

Edited by ViniciusQuadros

4 hours ago, ViniciusQuadros said:

Hi, bro!

After reading you message, I changed back to defaul Crystal skin and tried adding new schedule. No way, the issue still exist: says it was added, but doesn't appear on schedules list...

Yep! I tried to refresh... many times, and nothing... the only way to add I found is by phpmyadmin, directly.

Buuuut, I don't want to add every route from phpmyadmin. Let's try to found a solution. Hope you all can help me.

And, another information... when I add from admin template, and says it was added, I tried to look at phpmyadmin, at schedules table, but nothing is there, only the route I inserted from there (phpmyadmin).

This is the log of today. Attached above.

log.zip

• 4 weeks later...

Having sort of the same issue.  The flight leg is created in Tour Center, and shows up in the Database, but no schedule is listed in the admin panel or the pilot profile when selecting "Pilot Bid".

PHP 5.6 server

PHP: 7.2.7

Database client version: libmysql - 5.1.73

PHP extension: mysqli

I really need help/advice  Tnx