Suggestions for new future free Skin [phpVMS 5.5]

CarlosEduardo2409

What should I do?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• CrewCenter Skin
    • Admin Skin
    • Both (would be released together, meaning it would take a little more time)

Hello to you, phpVMS member, who is reading this. My name is Carlos, I'm a programmer and creator of the ElaAdmin skin.

For me, ElaSkin had a large number of downloads, which makes me VERY happy, every time I look at the numbers I open a big smile, even though I don't know if people are enjoying it or not. I've been absent for the last months / year, but I came back and due to the large number of downloads from ElaSkin, I will be making a new skin. This time, I want to do something special, something bigger and for that I need some suggestions and ideas.

Observations:

• The Skin will be made for phpVMS 5.5 (Being more specific: 5.5.2.72 by @ProAvia);
  • The Skin will be free, that is, all modules that will be used, should be free and given the following credits from the author, as well as the admin template that will be used.

Suggestions that I would be very happy to receive:

• As I will be wanting to be doing something bigger, I will be trying to create new addons, that is, feel free to give ideas for addons (I do not promise that I will be able to create the addon);
  • Feel free to suggest ideas for modules already created (E.g. AirMail);
  • As I am very indecisive and a perfectionist, I spent a long time looking for a perfect Admin Template, and I was unable to make ANY decision, so if you, who are reading this, have an idea of an Admin Template, I would LOVE to receive it.

Note: The template must be free and made for HTML/Bootstrap. If you have an idea, leave it here with the link to the Admin Template, please.

I will be very grateful with which suggestion! Do you guys like the idea?

I'm sorry for the big text, but it's just important informations.

Thanks,

Carlos.

Keep safe! Stay at home!! Let's get rid of this pandemic!
It is getting tiring to stay at home, I need some Martin Garrix show (Don't take it as a joke, we need really to stay at home!!)

EDITED:

In these last hours I have been classifying the best templates in my opinion, some of them were:

In my opinion, the best was Stisla, I would like to know which you liked the most? Or, if you have another template suggestion other than these, let me know.

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ncd200 said:

My opinion is for the purple because the stisla looks to much at the alleady released crew center. but i like the oprion for an admin template

Okay, so, I'm in doubt of the three (Stisla, Argon and Purple), I believe I can do all three, two crewcenters and an admin panel, so it would probably be:

CrewCenter: Stisla & Purple
Admin Panel: Argon

Also, I searched for "oprion admin template" and found nothing, could you please send me the link @ncd200?

58 minutes ago, ncd200 said:

Sorry. I meant to type option 

So the option to build an admin template 

To tell you the truth, I thought about making my own admin template, but that would take a lot more time and I would do it to sell, not for free. So, as I want it to be fast and free, the best option, in my opinion, is an admin template already on market.

7 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

What base template are you planning to use for there two skins?

I will probably make two skins and an admin panel, or an admin panel and one crewcenter. 

I already started the crewcenter with the Stisla Admin Template, free version. For the admin panel, I will probably use the Argon Admin Template, also a free version. If I make another crewcenter, I will probably use the Purple Admin Template, also free version.

But this is all just in my head, I'm very indecisive, so I'm not sure.

I would love to receive your opinion, I appreciate you, moreover, in case I make a mistake, sorry, because I know that on the other skin I made a mistake, but I already fixed it.

• Administrators

No worries - just wanting to know the origin of the base templates. And not wanting anyone to step outside of the licensing of the template. Kin of keeps everyone safe - you and users of your skins.

As a suggestion, include the original template license with your skins (you may already be doing this, just mentioning it here as a reminder to all). And maybe state in your documentation that the skin is based on <insert name and link here> template.

Good luck with your new skins!!

22 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

No worries - just wanting to know the origin of the base templates. And not wanting anyone to step outside of the licensing of the template. Kin of keeps everyone safe - you and users of your skins.

As a suggestion, include the original template license with your skins (you may already be doing this, just mentioning it here as a reminder to all). And maybe state in your documentation that the skin is based on <insert name and link here> template.

Good luck with your new skins!!

You are absolutely right, unfortunately I ended up not putting it in the right way on my old skin, I already corrected it, but I know it is a completely serious mistake, but I will be more attentive now, thank you very much.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, LuxuryCEO said:

I still say u should make a few skins for vms7 as its Gina be newer and vms5 will soon be obsolete once vms7 is released give or take a few months after release tho

Yes, my idea was initially to do it for phpVMS 7, but due to my stress in the installation part, I ended up giving up and doing it for phpVMS 5. Even because my idea was to do several innovative things, something I would not be able to do with phpVMS 7 because of my knowledge and modules.

Let think this: how many modules does phpVMS 5 already have? Are these modules essential for a larger reality? Yes! Fltbook and Airmail are examples, they are essential for a greater reality, however these modules still do not have for phpVMS 7, that's why I believe that phpVMS 5 will not be obsolete now, it will still be for a GOOD GOOD GOOD time.

When phpVMS 7 launches, it has more modules, like a new Fltbook, Airmail, Events, among others, it would not be a bad idea to make a skin. Because if I had started a skin now, I would just leave default, without any module with nothing, especially without the "Reservation by the map".

On 5/12/2020 at 2:37 PM, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

When phpVMS 7 launches, it has more modules, like a new Fltbook, Airmail, Events, among others, it would not be a bad idea to make a skin. Because if I had started a skin now, I would just leave default, without any module with nothing, especially without the "Reservation by the map".

Point taken   didn't think of that  but still a good idea if your up for it when vms7 releases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Me encanta este skin Ela y lo instalé en mi nueva web, estamos empezando en phpvms con la versión 5.5.2 y aún nos queda agregar las rutas de nuestra web wingovirtual.com que actualmente estamos en VAM. Estamos preparando toda la nueva web en phpvms y por lo que veo está plantilla en si no está completa ya que no muestra una lista de pilotos , rutas, mejor Landing , horas de vuelo , sería posible también que podamos añadir junto al listado de pilotos el status bar de IVAO ya que esto es exigido para aerolíneas certificadas , otro detalle que me gustaría que enfocara es por por ejemplo en mi caso he añadido 42590 aeropuertos y cuando pulsa en la página para hacer una observación o reserva está tarda en cargar mucho esa lista, sería genial en esa página poder buscar la ruta a través del ICAO de origen y destino. Otro problema que vi con cACARS y CAVacars es que en el "Mapa en vivo" aparece un icono con un avión pero está muy lejos de la ruta, no sé si esto es un error ajeno. 

Deseando ver el próximo lanzamiento de administración centro

Edited by Lebitek

42590 aeropuertos son muchos, intenta limitarte a lo que necesitas.  

o puedes intentar adaptar esto:

<?php

$pilot = PilotData::getPilotData(Auth::$pilot->pilotid);
$pilotid = Auth::$userinfo->pilotid;
$last_location = PIREPData::getLastReports($pilotid, 1);
if(!$last_location) $last_location->arricao = Auth::$userinfo->hub;
$last_name = OperationsData::getAirportInfo($last_location->arricao);
$equipment = OperationsData::GetAllAircraftSearchList(true);
$airlines = OperationsData::getAllAirlines(true);
?>

<form action="<?php echo url('/schedules/view');?>" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post">

<div class="container-fluid">
                <div class="row">
                    <div class="col-md-6">
                        <p><i class="fa fa-plane" style="font-size: 1.50em;"></i> &nbsp;Enter the departure airport  ICAO code:</p>
                            <div class="form-group">
                                <input name="depicao" class="form-control" type="text" placeholder="Input ICAO Code" value="">
                                    </div>
                    </div>
                        <div class="col-md-6">
                            <p><i class="fa fa-plane fa-rotate-90"  style="font-size: 1.50em;"></i> &nbsp;Enter the arrival airport ICAO code:</p>
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <input name="arricao" class="form-control" type="text" placeholder="Input ICAO Code" value="">                        
                                        </div>
                        </div>
                </div>
                    <div class="row">
                        <div class="col-md-12">
                            <table width="100%">
                                <tbody>
                                    <tr>

<td width="20%" align="right">
                                                        <input name="action" type="hidden" value="findflight">
                                                            <input name="submit" class="btn btn-md btn-success" style="width:125px" type="submit" value="Search">
                                                                </td>
                                    </tr>
                                </tbody>
                            </table>
                        <p></p>
                    </div>
                </div>
        </div>
    </form>

• Administrators
3 hours ago, mikaelartur said:

42590 aeropuertos son muchos, intenta limitarte a lo que necesitas.  

o puedes intentar adaptar esto:

<?php

$pilot = PilotData::getPilotData(Auth::$pilot->pilotid);
$pilotid = Auth::$userinfo->pilotid;
$last_location = PIREPData::getLastReports($pilotid, 1);
if(!$last_location) $last_location->arricao = Auth::$userinfo->hub;
$last_name = OperationsData::getAirportInfo($last_location->arricao);
$equipment = OperationsData::GetAllAircraftSearchList(true);
$airlines = OperationsData::getAllAirlines(true);
?>

<form action="<?php echo url('/schedules/view');?>" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post">

<div class="container-fluid">
                <div class="row">
                    <div class="col-md-6">
                        <p><i class="fa fa-plane" style="font-size: 1.50em;"></i> &nbsp;Enter the departure airport  ICAO code:</p>
                            <div class="form-group">
                                <input name="depicao" class="form-control" type="text" placeholder="Input ICAO Code" value="">
                                    </div>
                    </div>
                        <div class="col-md-6">
                            <p><i class="fa fa-plane fa-rotate-90"  style="font-size: 1.50em;"></i> &nbsp;Enter the arrival airport ICAO code:</p>
                                <div class="form-group">
                                    <input name="arricao" class="form-control" type="text" placeholder="Input ICAO Code" value="">                        
                                        </div>
                        </div>
                </div>
                    <div class="row">
                        <div class="col-md-12">
                            <table width="100%">
                                <tbody>
                                    <tr>

<td width="20%" align="right">
                                                            <input name="submit" class="btn btn-md btn-success" style="width:125px" type="submit" value="Search">
                                                                </td>
                                    </tr>
                                </tbody>
                            </table>
                        <p></p>
                    </div>
                </div>
        </div>
    </form>

This is an English speaking forum. Please include an English translation in your posts.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Lebitek said:

Me encanta este skin Ela y lo instalé en mi nueva web, estamos empezando en phpvms con la versión 5.5.2 y aún nos queda agregar las rutas de nuestra web wingovirtual.com que actualmente estamos en VAM. Estamos preparando toda la nueva web en phpvms y por lo que veo está plantilla en si no está completa ya que no muestra una lista de pilotos , rutas, mejor Landing , horas de vuelo , sería posible también que podamos añadir junto al listado de pilotos el status bar de IVAO ya que esto es exigido para aerolíneas certificadas , otro detalle que me gustaría que enfocara es por por ejemplo en mi caso he añadido 42590 aeropuertos y cuando pulsa en la página para hacer una observación o reserva está tarda en cargar mucho esa lista, sería genial en esa página poder buscar la ruta a través del ICAO de origen y destino. Otro problema que vi con cACARS y CAVacars es que en el "Mapa en vivo" aparece un icono con un avión pero está muy lejos de la ruta, no sé si esto es un error ajeno. 

Deseando ver el próximo lanzamiento de administración centro

This is an English speaking forum. Please include an English translation in your posts.

I love this skin Ela and I installed it on my new website, we are starting in phpvms with version 5.5.2 and we still have to add the routes of our website wingovirtual.com that we are currently on VAM. We are preparing the entire new website in phpvms and from what I see this template is not complete since there is no sample list of pilots, routes, best landing, flight hours, it would also be possible to add them together with the list of pilots the IVAO status bar since this is required for certified certifications, another detail that I would like to focus on is for example in my case he added 42590 airports and when he clicks on the page to make an observation or reservation it is very fast In loading that list a lot, it would be great on that page to be able to search the route through the ICAO of origin and destination. Another problem that I saw with cACARS and CAVacars is that an icon with an airplane appears in the "Live Map" but it is very far from the route, I don't know if this is someone else's mistake. Looking forward to the next release of Administration Center

• Moderators
4 hours ago, mikaelartur said:

I can't find the rule that requires writing in English on this forum. I'm just trying to help this man and you can always use google translate if you have a problem with it.

Hi mikaelartur,

There are no set of rules written specifically about the forums simply because we trust all users to make the right judgement call when using the forums.  We don't believe in forceful, heavy-handed moderation and view these forums as very lenient.

You will see around all of the sub-forums here that 99.9999% of all posts and comments are done in English simply because it is a universal platform for everyone and the whole of the site and forums is all in English - this indirectly informs you that it is probably best to submit comments in English too.  We have many users speaking all different languages here and they all take the time to run it through a translator and post in English so all we ask is that you do the same too.  It makes for easier reading when the entire thread is all in one language rather than a variety.  Your comment trying to help that man may also help other users here and users that will stumble upon your comment in the future,  

For the sake of consistency, please keep to English - that's all we're asking.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...