RedHat Skin Release

Redhat

20 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

If you know Laravel you can probably adapt it for phpVMS 7

your kidding right   I know HTML and  Basic PHP  Laravel whats that ???    am trying to get a theme like Redhats for phpvms7   hope he can do it 🙏🙏

Edited by LuxuryCEO

• Administrators
1 minute ago, LuxuryCEO said:

your kidding right   I know HTML and  Basic PHP    am trying to get a theme like Redhats for phpvms7   hope he can do it 🙏🙏

Nope - not kidding in the least. If you are going to be using phpVMS v7, you will have to learn at least some Laravel at some point. No time like the present.

After phpVMS v7 is released, there may be several skin options available. 

1 minute ago, ProAvia said:

Nope - not kidding in the least. If you are going to be using phpVMS v7, you will have to learn at least some Laravel at some point. No time like the present.

After phpVMS v7 is released, there may be several skin options available. 

well if redhat can convert it it will be the best ive seen soo far    where can I learn Laravel

1 minute ago, ProAvia said:

Google is your friend.... Google - learn laravel

Here is one possible place: https://www.tutorialspoint.com/laravel/index.htm

was looking on google as u typed that lol        Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework      what have I signed up for lmaoo😂😂

Edited by LuxuryCEO

Hey guys, 

I am sorry to tell you this but the skin, although it is fantastic... the originals files are from a payware theme from Sean themes.

https://seantheme.com/color-admin/admin/html/index_v3.html

Also as well as this if you now own a copy you are holding illegally obtained files. As the user agreement does not permit use from outside the single user that owns the original files.