CarlosEduardo2409

[SKIN] [Free] StislaSkin 2020 - Designed for phpVMS 5.5.2.72 (ProAvia) - v1.0 [w/ Leaflet & Book by map]

Did you like StislaSkin?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like StislaSkin?

• Yes!
    • No! (Please tell me what I can improve)

[Free] StislaSkin 2020 - Designed for phpVMS 5.5.2.72 (ProAvia) - v1.0 [w/ Leaflet & Book by map]

View File

Hello to all aviation lovers! My name is Carlos Eduardo and I'm a developer. A few days ago I made a post looking for suggestions and tips for a new skin that I would start to develop due to the number of downloads of my last skin (which for me was a lot). I didn't get many suggestions unfortunately, so I did as much as I could (and will continue to do). So today, after a little work, I'm here to announce her, StislaSkin.

If you want to give back I would be very grateful, even if it is cents, it would mean a lot, it would make me VERY happy! Just click on the link below and you will be redirected to paypal, thank you very much, thank you VERY MUCH even if you want to give back ❤️

PayPal Donation (Click here)

NOTE: Before starting the whole bankruptcy, I wanted to make it clear that for the development of the skin, an admin panel was used, this panel is called "Stisla" and was developed by Muhamad Nauval Azhar. It is VERY important to also remember that you cannot in any way remove the author and phpVMS credits in the footer, it must remain as it is!

Tutorial Installation: Due to the large number of steps for correct skin installation, I put "How to install" in the documentation, which you can find in the installed files.

Demo: Right now, I don't have the money to buy a hosting, so I ended up putting the demo on a free hosting, so you can find some errors in the demo, but it is because of the free hosting.

1. http://phpvmsskin.000webhostapp.com/index.php
  2. Login: CDV0002 | Password: Demo123
  3. I noticed that the host is literally falling ALL THE TIME, so if it does, just wait a few minutes before it comes back.

So let's start with some important information:

• This skin was developed using phpvms 5.5.2.72 (from @ProAvia), therefore, it will not work in phpVMS 7 and you may get some errors in phpVMS 5.5.x;
  • Admin panel used: Stisla from Muhamad Nauval Azhar;
  • In this skin, several modules were used, where all are necessary for the correct functioning of the skin.
  • The skin is in BETA, so as you all know: making mistakes is HUMAN (you don't need to come and curse at me like there's no tomorrow). So, if there is an error in the skin, send a message through the skin post (here);
  • You will need an API key by CheckWX.com to use the weather module (I talk more about this in the documentation).

Some cool features that the skin offers:

• Leafelt - For the simple reason that the Google Maps API has become paid;
  • Book flight by map - A perfect and effective resource for your VA (Similar to vAMSYS - Only work with Fltbook & Leaflet);
  • Perfect modules for your airline to get as close to reality as possible (Many thanks to all the creators of the modules, even more for making them available for free);
  • Perfectly working with mobile phone layout.

Modules used on the cover (it is not necessary to install, as it comes with the files on github, in addition some files are modified):

As already said, this skin is in beta, in addition, I intend to update, add more modules, among others. For this reason, if you have any doubts, suggestions, or anything like that, feel totally free to send a message on the official skin post, which you can find here (by clicking here on here 🤔). I am very grateful for each message or evaluation (because like the other skin, I opened an evaluation just to let me know if I have to improve).

NOTE: I am going to start an admin panel for phpVMS in a few days, I need a few days of rest.

If you want to give back I would be very grateful, even if it is cents, it would mean a lot, it would make me VERY happy! Just click on the link below and you will be redirected to paypal, thank you very much, thank you VERY MUCH even if you want to give back ❤️

PayPal Donation (Click here)

Have good flights and good fun!

- Carlos Eduardo

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409

My update to phpVMS version 5.5.2 is phpVMS version 5.5.2.72, not 5.5.7.2

And it works with PHP 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2 - it will not presently work with PHP 7.3 or greater.

Let's not add another non-existent version number to confuse people even more.

Also, topic moved to Skinning, Releases forum

1 hour ago, flyalaska said:

Demo login requires an email. Pilot id wont work.

Please fill in your email

Ohhh, sorry, fixed, working now with Pilot ID and e-mail.

22 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

My update to phpVMS version 5.5.2 is phpVMS version 5.5.2.72, not 5.5.7.2

And it works with PHP 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2 - it will not presently work with PHP 7.3 or greater.

Let's not add another non-existent version number to confuse people even more.

Also, topic moved to Skinning, Releases forum

A thousand pardons too, I ended up confusing the numbers. It's already fixed too. Thank you.

hai Carlos, this skin superb, but ive issue on this still try to find what is the main issue...

StislaSkin/app_top.php on line 20

StislaSkin/profile_main.php on line 15

as a picture..

Capture.png

all the rest work perfectly

Edited by fardly83

42 minutes ago, fardly83 said:

hai Carlos, this skin superb, but ive issue on this still try to find what is the main issue...

StislaSkin/app_top.php on line 20

StislaSkin/profile_main.php on line 15

as a picture..

Capture.png

all the rest work perfectly

From my experience that I already got with hosting, this error is due to the hosting, as the error already says "allow_url_fopen ()" is disabled in your hosting, and it needs to be activated, usually activated by php.ini or by itself cPanel, however it may depend on the hosting, try to contact them.

33 minutes ago, fardly83 said:

this also happened at weather area..

Capture.png

If this page is in error, but if you are doing by search it is not in error, it may be because your location is "null" in Fltbook, so, go to your admin panel, "Addons", "Fltbook Admin" and there up at the Tasks, click on "Transfer Pilots", now see if your location is at any airport or if there is nothing, if not, transfer to an airport. Also, do you insert the CheckWX API key?

To cancel book is not working.

Jumpsystem is not working here too.

And the main page's map (live tracking) isn't working too... (ther other maps are working good).

Get this error on airports page: Notice: The template file "/home2/vexvir29/public_html/core/templates/airport_main.php" doesn't exist in /home2/vexvir29/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

Get this error on detailed fleet page: 

Deprecated: Non-static method FleetData::getAircraftTotals() should not be called statically in /home2/vexvir29/public_html/core/modules/Fleet/Fleet.php on line 32

Deprecated: Non-static method FleetData::get5MostRecentFlights() should not be called statically in /home2/vexvir29/public_html/core/modules/Fleet/Fleet.php on line 33

Deprecated: Non-static method FleetData::getAllScheduledFlights() should not be called statically in /home2/vexvir29/public_html/core/modules/Fleet/Fleet.php on line 34

Edited by ViniciusQuadros

@ViniciusQuadros I am also Brazilian, you can call me in private and we speak in our own language, because it is much easier, but I will leave the solutions here too:

Fantastic!

How to book a flight? I didn't find how.

In the menu is "Schedule Search", if you have a bid the menu will disappear. But you can change this if you want, however at this time I did not make the reservation page for more than one bid, I will still do it because I will increase the "Random Itinerary".

To cancel book is not working.

Working now, just get the new code from schedule_bids.php on github and update what is in your hosting schedule_bids.php.

https://github.com/carlosmfreitas2409/StislaSkin/blob/master/StislaSkin/schedule_bids.php

Jumpsystem is not working here too.

Working now, just get the new code from lib/skins/StislaSkin/search_form.php on github and update what is in your hosting search_form.php.

https://github.com/carlosmfreitas2409/StislaSkin/blob/master/StislaSkin/fltbook/search_form.php

4 hours ago, ViniciusQuadros said:

And the main page's map (live tracking) isn't working too... (ther other maps are working good).

Okay, I'll see and try to find a solution, I'm just trying to find a X-Plane ACARS.

Get this error on airports page: Notice: The template file "/home2/vexvir29/public_html/core/templates/airport_main.php" doesn't exist in /home2/vexvir29/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 231

Okay, you can go to github again (here - 3rd Party Modules/airportinfo/core/modules/Airports/Airports.php) and get the new code, cause I already fix this error, or you can go in core/modules/Airports/Airports.php on your FTP, and change the entire code to this:

<?php

class Airports extends CodonModule
{
	public function index()
	{
		$this->set('airports', OperationsData::getAllAirports());
		$this->show('airports/airport_main.php');

}
    public function get_airport() {

$icao = $_GET['icao'];
        $this->set('name', OperationsData::getAirportInfo($icao));
        $this->show('airports/airport_info.php');
    }
}

Get this error on detailed fleet page: 

Deprecated: Non-static method FleetData::getAircraftTotals() should not be called statically in /home2/vexvir29/public_html/core/modules/Fleet/Fleet.php on line 32

Deprecated: Non-static method FleetData::get5MostRecentFlights() should not be called statically in /home2/vexvir29/public_html/core/modules/Fleet/Fleet.php on line 33

Deprecated: Non-static method FleetData::getAllScheduledFlights() should not be called statically in /home2/vexvir29/public_html/core/modules/Fleet/Fleet.php on line 34

This is a simple solution too: go to core / common / FleetData.class and add "static" before "function" of each function works. So it’s more or less like this:

static function getAircraftTotals()

Then you would add this to the function getAircraftTotals, get5MostRecentFlights and getAllScheduleFlights. If it appears in another one later, just do the same thing. Or you can go to StislaSkin's github again, go to "3rd Party Modules/Advanced_Fleet-master/core/common/FleetData.class.php" and change the code, as I have already changed the error.

I'll add everything to the code to make it easier, moreover, thank you very much for the warning and I'm sorry for the errors.

14 hours ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

From my experience that I already got with hosting, this error is due to the hosting, as the error already says "allow_url_fopen ()" is disabled in your hosting, and it needs to be activated, usually activated by php.ini or by itself cPanel, however it may depend on the hosting, try to contact them.

If this page is in error, but if you are doing by search it is not in error, it may be because your location is "null" in Fltbook, so, go to your admin panel, "Addons", "Fltbook Admin" and there up at the Tasks, click on "Transfer Pilots", now see if your location is at any airport or if there is nothing, if not, transfer to an airport. Also, do you insert the CheckWX API key?

Hai CarlosEduardo2409,

for weather is fixed thanks..

for hosting in my cpanel already enable. but still doesnt showup.i'll contact my provider...this error is actually for what? can i ignore..

i just disable temp using hash code..

Capture.png

Edited by fardly83

52 minutes ago, fardly83 said:

Hai CarlosEduardo2409,

for weather is fixed thanks..

for hosting in my cpanel already enable. but still doesnt showup.i'll contact my provider...this error is actually for what? can i ignore..

i just disable temp using hash code..

So, it's working now?

12 minutes ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

So, it's working now?

yes perfectly, i just ignore that 2 error come from json file. maybe for any provider hosting doesnt support can ignore this type.

i can see actually inside the json file is 

{
    "dashboard": "1",
    "discordID": "",
    "VAicao": "KUL"
}

for now i dont have any issue. i try 1st anything ill get back here.

i can do some coding too...i check if there have an issue. but i will remain the originality script.

if i can help i can inform u 1st. not simply mod. if 4 me its ok hahahah tq

5 minutes ago, fardly83 said:

yes perfectly, i just ignore that 2 error come from json file. maybe for any provider hosting doesnt support can ignore this type.

i can see actually inside the json file is 

{
    "dashboard": "1",
    "discordID": "",
    "VAicao": "KUL"
}

for now i dont have any issue. i try 1st anything ill get back here.

i can do some coding too...i check if there have an issue. but i will remain the originality script.

if i can help i can inform u 1st. not simply mod. if 4 me its ok hahahah tq

Perfect then. As stated in the "Config File" category of the documentation, this file is just to doesn't browse through several files and change everything, this file would be for us not to do that in the case. It would just configure what you want in the json file and only change it once. But as we can see, in this first update he doesn't have much, but in the future I believe that he will be of greater importance. But if you want to remove it you will only have to make small changes, which I can do for you if you want.

9 minutes ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Perfect then. As stated in the "Config File" category of the documentation, this file is just to doesn't browse through several files and change everything, this file would be for us not to do that in the case. It would just configure what you want in the json file and only change it once. But as we can see, in this first update he doesn't have much, but in the future I believe that he will be of greater importance. But if you want to remove it you will only have to make small changes, which I can do for you if you want.

its ok, what i can see at taskbar on the left just missing the CC icao. but that is not an issue. and i just need for temp disable until my hosting has been fixed. dont worry thanks bro for the skin and icrew. credit to u.

5 minutes ago, fardly83 said:

its ok, what i can see at taskbar on the left just missing the CC icao. but that is not an issue. and i just need for temp disable until my hosting has been fixed. dont worry thanks bro for the skin and icrew. credit to u.

I thank you! Thank you very much for using StislaSkin. The "CC" icao you change in the json file (VAicao) too, you can put the ICAO of your VA or IATA. 

If the json file is not working, you can change it in the app_top.php file, on line 254, it would look something like this:

<a href="<?php echo SITE_URL; ?>">KUL</a>

12 minutes ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

I thank you! Thank you very much for using StislaSkin. The "CC" icao you change in the json file (VAicao) too, you can put the ICAO of your VA or IATA. 

If the json file is not working, you can change it in the app_top.php file, on line 254, it would look something like this:

<a href="<?php echo SITE_URL; ?>">KUL</a>

Thanks Carlos... Work perfectly

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fardly83 said:

Thanks Carlos... Work perfectly

make some clichcy mod..  instead of iata code, i put where is our current location..hehehe

Capture.png

2 hours ago, fardly83 said:

Carlos,

problem cancel booking has been fixed, jumpseat too... then this appear..

Could you send me your Fltbook settings (which are in the admin panel)? Beyond the route you're trying. If you can try another route to see if the error comes out.

2 hours ago, ncd200 said:

Yes, I have the exact same thing, only this error 30 times 

Could you send me your Fltbook settings (which are in the admin panel)? Beyond the route you're trying. If you can try another route to see if the error comes out.

13 minutes ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

unknown.png

Here are my settings

2 hours ago, Mickey said:

One small issue I have, is the Upcoming Departures overlaps onto top pilots section.

Fixed, just change your code to the new one from github, if you use the modified dashboard, change the frontpage_main_two.php

https://github.com/carlosmfreitas2409/StislaSkin/blob/master/StislaSkin/frontpage_main.php

https://github.com/carlosmfreitas2409/StislaSkin/blob/master/StislaSkin/frontpage_main_two.php

One small issue I have, is the Upcoming Departures overlaps onto top pilots section.

You are missing a </tr> inside the upcomming flights table section

That, that's exactly what @ncd200 said. <tr> is missing after starting foreach and ending <tr> (ie </tr>) before ending foreach.

46 minutes ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Fixed, just change your code to the new one from github, if you use the modified dashboard, change the frontpage_main_two.php

https://github.com/carlosmfreitas2409/StislaSkin/blob/master/StislaSkin/frontpage_main.php

https://github.com/carlosmfreitas2409/StislaSkin/blob/master/StislaSkin/frontpage_main_two.php

/icrew/lib/skins/StislaSkin/fltbook/search_form_script.php on line 30

carlos, still same nothing change..

update ... sorry i think update fro schedule.. just ignore..hehe

Edited by fardly83
  • Haha 1

Hai Carlos, ive another question.. base on image below in addon career..

Capture.png

ive set in aircraft as minimum rank.. let say for new pilot... the aircraft ive set is atr 72 that's allowed minimum rank is none. all new pilot should get atr ride without any rank.

and 2nd one ive set b738 is minimum rank is fo.

so base on pictures as a captain is not syncro with the fo. and for student they can fly on all aircraft..

student until flight officer can fly atr only.. and only fo can use boeing base on minimum rank.