CarlosEduardo2409

[SKIN] [Free] StislaSkin 2020 - Designed for phpVMS 5.5.2.72 (ProAvia) - v1.0 [w/ Leaflet & Book by map]

Did you like StislaSkin?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like StislaSkin?

• Yes!
    • No! (Please tell me what I can improve)

57 minutes ago, fardly83 said:

Hai Carlos, ive another question.. base on image below in addon career..

Capture.png

ive set in aircraft as minimum rank.. let say for new pilot... the aircraft ive set is atr 72 that's allowed minimum rank is none. all new pilot should get atr ride without any rank.

and 2nd one ive set b738 is minimum rank is fo.

so base on pictures as a captain is not syncro with the fo. and for student they can fly on all aircraft..

student until flight officer can fly atr only.. and only fo can use boeing base on minimum rank.

Okay, I didn't quite understand what the question was, you can explain better?. My English is horrible, sorry...

37 minutes ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Okay, I didn't quite understand what the question was, you can explain better?. My English is horrible, sorry...

actually when you put an aircraft you can see "Minimum Rank Required to fly" as below

Capture.png

when you set as None which mean this aircraft is open for all level..
when you set as first officer, lower than fo cant use it.

the problem now student pilot can use boeing 737 and all aircraft

9 hours ago, fardly83 said:

actually when you put an aircraft you can see "Minimum Rank Required to fly" as below

Capture.png

when you set as None which mean this aircraft is open for all level..
when you set as first officer, lower than fo cant use it.

the problem now student pilot can use boeing 737 and all aircraft

Okay, I got the point, I'll fix it.

---------------------------------------- IMPORTANT ----------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Since the launch of the skin, people have been warning me about some errors that were appearing and they were all fixed, so here is a list of all the updates and errors that have been fixed.

To update just enter the link that is in the list of each file name and update the respective file in your FTP/File Manager.

NOTE: It is very important to update the files. So it's really good for you to take one time to update the files and see if the error pointed out is really fixed.

UPDATES & FIXs

May 2, 2020 Fixs
Updated downloads_list.php - Just my perfectionism, because I just changed the download title to bold.

May 3, 2020 Fixs
Fixed login_form.php - Fixed an error where only the email worked to login, now the email or pilot ID works.
Fixed FleetData.class.php (core/common/FleetData.class.php) - Fixed 'Non-static method' error.
Fixed Airports.php (core/modules/Airports.php) - Fixed the new location of the files for the airportsinfo module.
Fixed schedule_bids.php - Fixed "Remove Bid" button not working.
Fixed search_form.php (Fltbook) - Fixed Jumpseat not working.

May 4, 2020 Fixs
Fixed search_results.php (Fltbook) - Fixed pagination not working.
Fixed tp_index.php (TopPilot) - Fixed current month stats not working correctly.
Updated frontpage_main.php - Fixed "Upcoming Departures" table missing <tr> tag

Updated frontpage_main_two.php - Fixed "Upcoming Departures" table missing <tr> tag
Fixed Weather.php (core/modules/Weather) - When entering the Weather Module, the pilot's location returned to his HUB, this was fixed.

May 5, 2020 Fixs
Fixed search_form_script.php (Fltbook) - Fixed multiple airlines error & fixed search for the aircraft based on the pilot's rank.
Fixed schedule_briefing.php - Fixed random flight number, airline and aircraft registration.

NOTE: Even if you installed the skin after the day of the update, it would be very important to check if the file codes are the same. You can see the change of each file in the commits.

I would like to thank all the people who are using the skin, all the feedbacks they are giving, all the suggestions and all the errors they are warning, thank you very very very much!

As the skin may still have the error, feel free to send me a message if you find any other, or any doubt, a suggestion, among others.

Thank you!!

EDITED: Fixed schedule_briefing.php after the post of this message.

---------------------------------------- IMPORTANT ----------------------------------------

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mickey said:

Hey,

Seems like simbrief wont load after clicking generate?

Hello, everything okay?

So, I contacted a person here who is using the new schedule_briefing.php modification and his button is working normally. Did you install the Simbrief module correctly?

Was this error after the correction?

7 hours ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Hello everyone! Since the launch of the skin, people have been warning me about some errors that were appearing and they were all fixed, so here is a list of all the updates and errors that have been fixed.

To update just enter the link that is in the list of each file name and update the respective file in your FTP/File Manager.

NOTE: It is very important to update the files. So it's really good for you to take one time to update the files and see if the error pointed out is really fixed.

UPDATES & FIXs

May 2, 2020 Fixs
Updated downloads_list.php - Just my perfectionism, because I just changed the download title to bold.

May 3, 2020 Fixs
Fixed login_form.php - Fixed an error where only the email worked to login, now the email or pilot ID works.
Fixed FleetData.class.php (core/common/FleetData.class.php) - Fixed 'Non-static method' error.
Fixed Airports.php (core/modules/Airports.php) - Fixed the new location of the files for the airportsinfo module.
Fixed schedule_bids.php - Fixed "Remove Bid" button not working.
Fixed search_form.php (Fltbook) - Fixed Jumpseat not working.

May 4, 2020 Fixs
Fixed search_results.php (Fltbook) - Fixed pagination not working.
Fixed tp_index.php (TopPilot) - Fixed current month stats not working correctly.
Updated frontpage_main.php - Fixed "Upcoming Departures" table missing <tr> tag

Updated frontpage_main_two.php - Fixed "Upcoming Departures" table missing <tr> tag
Fixed Weather.php (core/modules/Weather) - When entering the Weather Module, the pilot's location returned to his HUB, this was fixed.

May 5, 2020 Fixs
Fixed search_form_script.php (Fltbook) - Fixed multiple airlines error & fixed search for the aircraft based on the pilot's rank.
Fixed schedule_briefing.php - Fixed random flight number, airline and aircraft registration.

NOTE: Even if you installed the skin after the day of the update, it would be very important to check if the file codes are the same. You can see the change of each file in the commits.

I would like to thank all the people who are using the skin, all the feedbacks they are giving, all the suggestions and all the errors they are warning, thank you very very very much!

As the skin may still have the error, feel free to send me a message if you find any other, or any doubt, a suggestion, among others.

Thank you!!

EDITED: Fixed schedule_briefing.php after the post of this message.

Hai Carloss,

the link for frontpage_main is same with top pilot

5 minutes ago, fardly83 said:

Hai Carloss,

the link for frontpage_main is same with top pilot

Oppssss, sorry for this, fixed now, thank you so much for the warning!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ViniciusQuadros said:

Here just to say that this skin is the best free one I ever seen. Thank you so much!

Hahahaha, thank you so much Vini! I hope you enjoyed it, have a good time and have a great experience with your VA!!

5 hours ago, LuxuryCEO said:

will you be converting this for phpvms 7 or no?

Well probably not, I will see more in the future.

Hey @CarlosEduardo2409

So what I have an issue is that on my virtual, I have more than one airline. My main is AUR then have AUC, AUE AUT etc etc.

On the bids map, when selecting the route, its only taking one airline and not showing all of them? Is this possible to change? Or if not can I change it from searching Airline Code AUE to AUR?

Edited by Mickey

how do I book a flight   I cant find the schedules in the nav menu

its one of the questions my pilots will ask me

There are several issues which I am trying to figure after applying the skin. I hope yall could help me out with them 

We use Smartcars as our tracker. However, in our PIREPS, the flight log and comments are not being showed up: https://prnt.sc/sczc1i , Is there a way to make them visible ? 

Thanks for your help in advance

Sean

Edited by warathand

2 hours ago, warathand said:

There are several issues which I am trying to figure after applying the skin. I hope yall could help me out with them 

We use Smartcars as our tracker. However, in our PIREPS, the flight log and comments are not being showed up: https://prnt.sc/sczc1i , Is there a way to make them visible ? 

Thanks for your help in advance

Sean

Hi Sean!

The log error has already been fixed, here is the commit for you to change: https://github.com/carlosmfreitas2409/StislaSkin/commit/0203c39e24b1cf99821d512a11081ab0f5c55b8a

The comments are working normally here and with other people who are using the skin, do you get any errors in your console and in the log?

6 hours ago, LuxuryCEO said:

how do I book a flight   I cant find the schedules in the nav menu

its one of the questions my pilots will ask me

There is a "Schedule Search" in the menu on the left, if you have a reservation made, the menu will be invisible until you remove the reservation.

On 5/7/2020 at 7:03 PM, Mickey said:

Hey @CarlosEduardo2409

So what I have an issue is that on my virtual, I have more than one airline. My main is AUR then have AUC, AUE AUT etc etc.

On the bids map, when selecting the route, its only taking one airline and not showing all of them? Is this possible to change? Or if not can I change it from searching Airline Code AUE to AUR?

Here it is working normally, have you made all the corrections/updates I said above?

1 hour ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

There is a "Schedule Search" in the menu on the left, if you have a reservation made, the menu will be invisible until you remove the reservation.

yes the problem was I had a flight booked from my previous version of the site  and I got lost when I installed the skin lmao  all working now  thanks  just cant seam to get the discord server working   ive put my server id in to it   still not working  just got 2 squares dancing around in it tho 😕

and how to change the logo in the login page

awesome theme tho man  id deffo remake it for phpvms 7 if I was you 

Edited by LuxuryCEO

The skin is giving me an error when I try to activate it.

Notice: The template file "/home/u122878635/domains/alaskaairlinesva.ga/public_html//lib/skins/StislaSkin/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/u122878635/domains/alaskaairlinesva.ga/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Edit: I also get the same issue with the footer...

And I also think the the css is not working.. I think it's because it can't find the header but not sure..

Edited by ToastTheFourth

Hi Carlos, 

Thanks for the update, I manage to resolve the comments not being viewed on our website. 

Just to enquiry, anyone facing redirecting issue from the login interface to the main dashboard and logging out not being redirected to the login page ? 

Thanks 

3 hours ago, warathand said:

Hi Carlos, 

Thanks for the update, I manage to resolve the comments not being viewed on our website. 

Just to enquiry, anyone facing redirecting issue from the login interface to the main dashboard and logging out not being redirected to the login page ? 

Thanks 

I managed to fix the issues

Cheers 

how do I register a new capacha key for the theme   its currently saying  ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key

You shouldn't have to - recaptcha public and private keys go in the local.config.php file and will work with any skin. The keys are tied to the domain.

1 hour ago, ProAvia said:

You shouldn't have to - recaptcha public and private keys go in the local.config.php file and will work with any skin. The keys are tied to the domain.

just saying its saying here  >. http://crewcentre.luxuryairways.co.uk/index.php/registration

just tried making a demo account  this is what I got  >> https://prnt.sc/sf0sjw

ive also emailed simbrief twice for an API key still nothing atm

Edited by LuxuryCEO
added a link

Look in local.config.php to be sure the recaptcha keys are entered correctly there. There should be no reason to add them to any skin files. If this skin requires recaptcha keys in its own files, the developer needs to fix it to call the keys from local.config.php.

As for the simBrief API key - be patient, the guy also has a family and day job. And his first simBrief priority is to keep it running well. I think I waited over 3 weeks for my key a few years back.

On 5/9/2020 at 5:22 PM, ToastTheFourth said:

The skin is giving me an error when I try to activate it.

Notice: The template file "/home/u122878635/domains/alaskaairlinesva.ga/public_html//lib/skins/StislaSkin/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/u122878635/domains/alaskaairlinesva.ga/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Edit: I also get the same issue with the footer...

And I also think the the css is not working.. I think it's because it can't find the header but not sure..

This is probably due to some step that you may not have done correctly, make sure you have followed all the steps in the documentation provided, from "Instalation" to "Config File". As well as having installed the required modules correctly, be aware of the SQL as well, some modules require the prefix "phpvms_", configured in the installation of phpVMS. If it is another, you will need to change some things in some modules.

12 hours ago, LuxuryCEO said:

just saying its saying here  >. http://crewcentre.luxuryairways.co.uk/index.php/registration

just tried making a demo account  this is what I got  >> https://prnt.sc/sf0sjw

ive also emailed simbrief twice for an API key still nothing atm

As @ProAvia already said, for reCaptcha, you will need to configure your reCaptcha keys at loca.config.php (The skin does not require any reCaptcha keys), youy can find more information here.

As said by ProAvia too, the owner cannot stay focused on Simbrif all the time, it may take a while, but he will send you, and he apologizes in the email for the delay. Like when I request, it arrived a week later, and it was fast. Just be calm that he will send you. Even more than now, the demand must have gotten a little higher.

Sorry for the delay.

Hi a Big thanks for the skin its awesome, just a quick question i may have missed a step these are my settings  http://prntscr.com/sfe1nr I would like to keep an open booking system ie not locked down,, I goto Schedule search choose a random airport say EGKK but do not select aircraft or airline or arrival field I get my search results, details all wotk fine but when i goto confirm booking with Aircraft  i have none of my fleet there, so cannot book a flight.

hope you can help

Regards

Wazza

2 hours ago, Boogace said:

Hi a Big thanks for the skin its awesome, just a quick question i may have missed a step these are my settings  http://prntscr.com/sfe1nr I would like to keep an open booking system ie not locked down,, I goto Schedule search choose a random airport say EGKK but do not select aircraft or airline or arrival field I get my search results, details all wotk fine but when i goto confirm booking with Aircraft  i have none of my fleet there, so cannot book a flight.

hope you can help

Regards

Wazza

Hello! Thank you so much!

So, if you are trying to book on the map, it will not work, the map was made only for schedules from current location. 

If you want an open booking, you will have to take the map out, you can easily remove it in the file StislaSkin/Fltbook/search_form.php

If it is not working also by the form (the normal Fltbook search) let me know, because I did not understand very well what is happening (My english = Yeahh, you know... 🙄)

Basically when i use the search function for a flight I choose an airport,  and go to book the flight  i have no aircraft there to choose from.

1 hour ago, Boogace said:

Basically when i use the search function for a flight I choose an airport,  and go to book the flight  i have no aircraft there to choose from.

Okay, I understood perfectly. I had this error a few days ago, I couldn't fix it at all, so I went to call the incredible web541 to help me, it turned out that I didn't read README correctly. It was this:

What you must do is create a fake aircraft. I will do an example with the B738 and a airline with CDV ICAO.

Let's first make it clear that this will be the registration structure of your fake aircraftAIRCRAFTICAOAIRLINE.

Example:

So let's assume that this is the structure of your main aircraft: B738 (ICAO) | B737-800 (Name) | Boeing 737-800 (Full Name) | PT-GMR (Registration) | CDV (Airline)

Therefore, you will need to create a fake aircraft for the above aircraft: B738 (ICAO) | B737-800 (Name) | Boeing 737-800 (Full Name) | B738CDV (Registration) | CDV (Airline)

As you noticed above, we created an aircraft with all the same data, but we changed the registratio, like to the structure mentioned above (AIRCRAFTICAOAIRLINE).

Finally, on the desired route, you must select the fake aircraft you want, example: B738CDV.

Therefore: you must create a fake aircraft for all aircraft you have and don't forget to add the fake aircraft in to the route (schedules). The aircraft must have already appeared in the modal.

I hope it worked!

Thanks, Carlos.

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409
  • Like 1

Thank you for your quick response i will look at it when home again should be in the next few days.

Regards

Wazza

• Like 1

hey guys

I cant seem to get the discord server working still   ive put my server id in to it   still not working  just got 2 squares dancing around in it tho