CarlosEduardo2409

[SKIN] [Free] StislaSkin 2020 - Designed for phpVMS 5.5.2.72 (ProAvia) - v1.0 [w/ Leaflet & Book by map]

Did you like StislaSkin?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like StislaSkin?

• Yes!
    • No! (Please tell me what I can improve)

Hi Luxury  goto your server settings, then on the left hand side select WIDGET, and use the server id from there, not the invite code or your name # number.

On 5/13/2020 at 3:41 AM, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Okay, I understood perfectly. I had this error a few days ago, I couldn't fix it at all, so I went to call the incredible web541 to help me, it turned out that I didn't read README correctly. It was this:

What you must do is create a fake aircraft. I will do an example with the B738 and a airline with CDV ICAO.

Let's first make it clear that this will be the registration structure of your fake aircraftAIRCRAFTICAOAIRLINE.

Example:

So let's assume that this is the structure of your main aircraft: B738 (ICAO) | B737-800 (Name) | Boeing 737-800 (Full Name) | PT-GMR (Registration) | CDV (Airline)

Therefore, you will need to create a fake aircraft for the above aircraft: B738 (ICAO) | B737-800 (Name) | Boeing 737-800 (Full Name) | B738CDV (Registration) | CDV (Airline)

As you noticed above, we created an aircraft with all the same data, but we changed the registratio, like to the structure mentioned above (AIRCRAFTICAOAIRLINE).

Finally, on the desired route, you must select the fake aircraft you want, example: B738CDV.

Therefore: you must create a fake aircraft for all aircraft you have and don't forget to add the fake aircraft in to the route (schedules). The aircraft must have already appeared in the modal.

I hope it worked!

Thanks, Carlos.

Thank you for that, I run multiple airlines, ie BAW, DAL and many more, do i have to create an aircraft ie. B738DAL, then B738BAW, and when you you say fake aircraft does it have to be enabled or disabled or what do you mean by fake ?.

Also if you can help,  I would like also not to be locked to the location where I am at LOWI and the aircraft i want to use is at KJFK, i want to keep an open airline fly anything and anywhere no matter where i am or the aircraft. if you can help that would be great as im finished moving everything over to your skin, ready for launch apart from those things.

2 hours ago, Boogace said:

Hi Luxury  goto your server settings, then on the left hand side select WIDGET, and use the server id from there, not the invite code or your name # number.

doh  am blonde lol  not really        still not working tho   ive even enabled the widget on the server  still nopt showing exept for them 2 squares

scratch that  working now  thanks :)

Edited by LuxuryCEO

9 hours ago, Boogace said:

Thank you for that, I run multiple airlines, ie BAW, DAL and many more, do i have to create an aircraft ie. B738DAL, then B738BAW, and when you you say fake aircraft does it have to be enabled or disabled or what do you mean by fake ?.

Also if you can help,  I would like also not to be locked to the location where I am at LOWI and the aircraft i want to use is at KJFK, i want to keep an open airline fly anything and anywhere no matter where i am or the aircraft. if you can help that would be great as im finished moving everything over to your skin, ready for launch apart from those things.

The fake aircraft will fix your mistake, and in addition, if you have more than one similar aircraft but with a different registration, when you are selecting aircraft to book, both aircraft will appear. Yes, the aircraft needs to be active, but rest assured that it will not show up to book. I believe that you will need to create for each airline, but I'm not sure.

You can configure to search for flights from any location, thus excluding the option to book by the current location. For that, you will have to go to the "Fltbook" module settings in your admin panel and set the option "Pilots search schedules from current location" to "no" in select (Admin Panel -> Addons -> Fltbook Admin -> Module Settings). However, if you do, the map booking will NOT work, so you will have to remove the map in the search_form.php file (located in lib/skins/StislaSkin/Fltbook/search_form.php).

Booking with any aircraft, I don't know how to do it, I don't even know if there is a way, at least I don't think that with the Fltbook module. I recommend you search the forum and if you don't find it, create a new post for the community to help you.

Also, thanks for helping LuxuryCEO above.

Thanks for your reply Ive managed to removed flight booking and add in basic lookup using my old schedule.php pages from a old skin called Blue Sky my previous website and I removed any links to flight booking, also If you get

NO ROUTE PASSED i used your suggestion in Layout.php 

find this 

<script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/avianca/assets/global/plugins/jquery-ui/jquery-ui.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> 

Replace with

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/jquery-ui.min.js"></script>

and bingo that fixed the no route passed and another issue i was having with VA chat. hope this helps.

• Like 1

Hey, our Click to Generate OFP button isn't working, nothing pops up or anything...

error.png

That is the error that pops up in the console when I push the button...

Thanks!

Edited by EvanAnderson

57 minutes ago, EvanAnderson said:

Hey, our Click to Generate OFP button isn't working, nothing pops up or anything...

error.png

Thanks!

Hello! I received the same error a while ago saying that the button is not working, but the strange thing is that I talked to other people who are using the skin and their button is working correctly.

Check that your API is correct in simbrief.apiv1.php and the link to your address is correct in simbrief.apiv1.js, as stated in the README.

If so, try changing the button's link to your website link with the module, approximately on line 197 of schedule_briefing.php (here).

Should be like this:

<button type="button" style="width:100%" class="btn btn-primary btn-lg" onclick="simbriefsubmit('http://vwestjet.org/phpvms/index.php/SimBrief');" style="font-size:30px" value="Generate SimBrief">Click to Generate OFP</button>

1 hour ago, EvanAnderson said:

error.png

Thanks!

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40574159/refused-to-execute-script-strict-mime-type-checking-is-enabled/49502225

• Like 1

@CarlosEduardo2409 ive an issue when flight running, map zoom until last which mean map to near to icon..how do i change abit far, ive change from local and app core but nothing changes... as pictures

Capture.png

im looking like this, alot of changes ive done but still the same

Capture2.png

8 minutes ago, fardly83 said:

@CarlosEduardo2409 ive an issue when flight running, map zoom until last which mean map to near to icon..how do i change abit far, ive change from local and app core but nothing changes... as pictures

It is supposed to change in the app and local config file. For less zoom, we use smaller numbers, that is, 4 little zoom, 6 more zooms in.

You also can try to change the acarsmap.php and acarsmap.js files.

3 hours ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Hello! I received the same error a while ago saying that the button is not working, but the strange thing is that I talked to other people who are using the skin and their button is working correctly.

Check that your API is correct in simbrief.apiv1.php and the link to your address is correct in simbrief.apiv1.js, as stated in the README.

If so, try changing the button's link to your website link with the module, approximately on line 197 of schedule_briefing.php (here).

Should be like this:

<button type="button" style="width:100%" class="btn btn-primary btn-lg" onclick="simbriefsubmit('http://vwestjet.org/phpvms/index.php/SimBrief');" style="font-size:30px" value="Generate SimBrief">Click to Generate OFP</button>

Okay, right now it says:

onclick="simbriefsubmit('<?php echo SITE_URL; ?>/index.php/SimBrief');"

I'm assuming that it works the same that way as long as it's set in the local.config file... correct me if I'm wrong.

Although even when I set it like that I get some weird formatting going on...

Annotation-2020-05-17-164520.png

EDIT: Yes I see the typo in the photo it's just there to show what happened.

Edited by EvanAnderson
Typo

15 hours ago, EvanAnderson said:

Okay, right now it says:

onclick="simbriefsubmit('<?php echo SITE_URL; ?>/index.php/SimBrief');"

I'm assuming that it works the same that way as long as it's set in the local.config file... correct me if I'm wrong.

Although even when I set it like that I get some weird formatting going on...

Annotation-2020-05-17-164520.png

EDIT: Yes I see the typo in the photo it's just there to show what happened.

Yes, both were meant to work, but it never hurts to try the other. You can try the link that our great ProAvia sent:

18 hours ago, ProAvia said:

Hello ,

I am using your skin, and an having trouble with the leaflet map in the live flight map and the flight map, those maps are showing just a grey screen. I dont know what is wrong, everything looks exactly like your images. Can you help me?

10 minutes ago, koreranvirtual said:

Hello ,

I am using your skin, and an having trouble with the leaflet map in the live flight map and the flight map, those maps are showing just a grey screen. I dont know what is wrong, everything looks exactly like your images. Can you help me?

Hello!

Did you follow all the steps in the documentation? The map step is "Step Two (Leaflet Conversion)", located in the "Installation" category. There it explains everything you should do, this includes converting the map, which in short is transferring the "js" files and changing the MAP_TYPE & MAP_ZOOM_LEVEL in local and app config in core folder.

If you have, is there an error on your console and in the phpVMS log (core/logs/errors.txt and log.txt - Logging option must be active in app.config.php)?

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409

9 minutes ago, koreranvirtual said:

there is no error message

Can you send a link to your website and a demo user? Can be in PM (or DM, I don't know what the abbreviation is in English, I believe that the two)

1 minute ago, koreranvirtual said:

@CarlosEduardo2409i got it working, but there is one thing, how do i submit a manual PIREP, I cant figure it out   

Perfect!

Manual PIREP: https://yourlink.com/index.php/pireps/new

However it is not in the menu for the reason that several VAs do not usually accept manual PIREP, but in case you want to add in the menu, you can find the menu code in lib/skins/StislaSkin/app_top.php

1 minute ago, koreranvirtual said:

is there a way to see my bids?

When you make a reservation, the "Schedule Search" menu disappears and the "My Reservations" menu appears in place, you can also remove it at app_top.php, but I do not recommend it because it removes a little bit of reality.

7 minutes ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Perfect!

Manual PIREP: https://yourlink.com/index.php/pireps/new

However it is not in the menu for the reason that several VAs do not usually accept manual PIREP, but in case you want to add in the menu, you can find the menu code in lib/skins/StislaSkin/app_top.php

is there even a way to submit PIREPS??

7 minutes ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

When you make a reservation, the "Schedule Search" menu disappears and the "My Reservations" menu appears in place, you can also remove it at app_top.php, but I do not recommend it because it removes a little bit of reality.

my reservations is not appearing either

14 minutes ago, koreranvirtual said:

@CarlosEduardo2409 i cant figure it out, nothing is working

Be patient - he will get back with you when he has time.

In the mean time, I suggest you look at those modules or other freeware modules for phpVMS and learn how to install them. Most have good directions.

• Like 1

Just now, ProAvia said:

Be patient - he will get back with you when he has time.

In the mean time, I suggest you look at those modules or other freeware modules for phpVMS and learn how to install them. Most have good directions.

dont know what you mean by look at modules

3 hours ago, koreranvirtual said:

@CarlosEduardo2409ok, next question, my flights are not appearing on the live flights map

It was supposed to be showing up. Did you upload the acarsmap.js file correctly? As it is necessary to replace, it is normal to put it to transfer and end up rejecting the warning that appears to replace.

also, when i click this drop down menu that appears when i want to book a flight, there are no aircraft to select.

What you must do is create a fake aircraft. I will do an example with the B738 and a airline with CDV ICAO.

Let's first make it clear that this will be the registration structure of your fake aircraft: AIRCRAFTICAOAIRLINE.

Example:

So let's assume that this is the structure of your main aircraft: B738 (ICAO) | B737-800 (Name) | Boeing 737-800 (Full Name) | PT-GMR (Registration) | CDV (Airline)

Therefore, you will need to create a fake aircraft for the above aircraft: B738 (ICAO) | B737-800 (Name) | Boeing 737-800 (Full Name) | B738CDV (Registration) | CDV (Airline)

As you noticed above, we created an aircraft with all the same data, but we changed the registratio, like to the structure mentioned above (AIRCRAFTICAOAIRLINE).

Finally, on the desired route, you must select the fake aircraft you want, example: B738CDV.

Therefore: you must create a fake aircraft for all aircraft you have and don't forget to add the fake aircraft in to the route (schedules). The aircraft must have already appeared in the modal.

is there even a way to submit PIREPS??

Yes, there is one way, two ways actually, manually or through ACARS.

To do it manually, you will have to fill out a form, on a page that is located with the domain of (index.php/pireps/news - EXAMPLE: https://yourlink.com/index.php/pireps/new)

The other way is for you to finish a flight and send it via ACARS.

1 hour ago, koreranvirtual said:

my reservations is not appearing either

Is the reservation really made? After making the reservation, check your admin panel if the reservation is actually made. Also, make sure you have transferred all files correctly, and not forgetting the database (.sql file)

(Before booking: https://prnt.sc/skptkm)

(After booking: https://prnt.sc/skptdg)

1 hour ago, koreranvirtual said:

@CarlosEduardo2409 i cant figure it out, nothing is working

As ProAvia already said, be patient, I couldn't answer at that time, but know that when I can, I will answer and try to help. Also, for the forum not to get polluted, if I'm not replying, and you want to send another message, you don't need to post a message after the other, just edit the last message, I'll see. I'm not fighting or anything, also I don't have the right to fight with anyone, for any reason, or even if I have a reason. It's just a warning.

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409