CarlosEduardo2409

[SKIN] [Free] StislaSkin 2020 - Designed for phpVMS 5.5.2.72 (ProAvia) - v1.0 [w/ Leaflet & Book by map]

Did you like StislaSkin?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like StislaSkin?

• Yes!
    • No! (Please tell me what I can improve)

6 minutes ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

It was supposed to be showing up. Did you upload the acarsmap.js file correctly? As it is necessary to replace, it is normal to put it to transfer and end up rejecting the warning that appears to replace.

My platform is Infinite flight and i put my VA's ICAO code in and tested it out, but nothing showed up

7 minutes ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Is the reservation really made? After making the reservation, check your admin panel if the reservation is actually made. Also, make sure you have transferred all files correctly, and not forgetting the database (.sql file)

When i am in the scheduling section, and book a flight it says that the bid was successfully added and then "My Reservations" doesnt show up like you said it should

@CarlosEduardo2409 also how do you create a fake aircraft?

I tried to add a fake aircraft, but 1) i dont know really what to do??

In the directions you said that in the aircraft column the aircraft registration with the fake aircraft registration 

Edited by koreranvirtual

59 minutes ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Finally, on the desired route, you must select the fake aircraft you want, example: B738CDV.

If i put this on all B738 routes can more than 1 pilot fly that plane at the same time?

Edited by koreranvirtual

7 minutes ago, koreranvirtual said:

If i put this on all B738 routes can more than 1 pilot fly that plane at the same time?

If you need to add to an existing post - and it's before you receive a reply, use the EDIT button instead of posting again.

Continuously posting one after the other is considered spam. You have posted to this one thread 15 times in under 3 hours. Please stop doing it.

And remember, a lot of phpVMS is learning how to do things yourself. While we are here to help you when you get stuck, we aren't here to do it for you. If you want someone to do it for you, I am sure someone here will be happy to PM you with a quote to do it for you. Of course, this will cost you money.

Instead of asking a bunch of questions, try to work on one issue at a time. This way you will learn how to do things in phpVMS. Asking several unrelated questions at one time will only lead to you getting more confused.

Instead of rushing to add a new skin, I suggest you learn how to use phpVMS in its default state. Once you have that down, try adding a module or two - then add a skin. Take baby steps and learn how the system actually works. It will make your interaction with phpVMS much more easy.

2 hours ago, koreranvirtual said:

Yeah, see what ProAvia said, it’s totally correct! phpVMS, just like anything else in the world, is not easy at the moment, you will get the practice over time... My skin is really VERY complicated for those starting with phpVMS because it has several modules, some settings, an intense installation, among others.

Like everyone else, we started very very very simple, from the beginning and we got deeper and deeper. If you look at my profile, I have several topics with several questions that now, for me, when I see them I say "How??? How did I not know that???", but it's normal in the beginning!! If you look at ProAvia's profile, or anyone else's, you will also see normal questions to ask in the beginning, but as I said, we were in the beginning, and over time we get to practice and become even better. That's why we don't start with the most difficult, but with the most practical

However, when you have a question, just create a topic, that everyone in the community who can help you will try to help you, especially the staff team, like ProAvia. However, it is not easy to explain a complicated thing to someone who is in the beginning, so it is good to start with the simple.

I always wanted to make a flight booking map equal to vAMSYS, but in the beginning, I had no IDEA how to do it, I didn't know where to start, but I practiced, I took several questions on the forum, and I arrived as I am today, I made the map system and fulfilled a wish that I had.

I started with the famous swan58 skin (github), the best skin for those who want to start! Simple to install and perfect for understanding the phpVMS. 

I started with it, I started to understand the system, I started installing modules, modifying the skin, I started making my own skins, my own innovations, and today I'm here! Obviously I still have a lot of doubts, everyone does, one of mine is that I still don't know how to make a Altitude/Ground Speed graph.

I promise you, if you start with this skin, understand the system (but you have to work hard), you will be able to do many things! And when you think you can do it, feel free to download StislaSkin.

If you have any questions, create a post here on the forum, you can be sure that the community will try to help you, I promise this.

After reading this post, don't say that we treat you badly or that the community is bad. We are not trying to offend you, God forbid to think about it. We are actually trying to help you, because starting with the difficult is not right.

An example is the school: you cannot be in a 16-year-old classroom, since you are 9 years old, you will not be able to do this, you must first complete all the steps to reach the 16-year-old classroom (I don't know the class system of the place where you live, so I used age as an example).

We don't want you to get the impression that the phpVMS community is bad with people, on the contrary! The community is very very very awesome! 

I believe it is one of the best communities that I have ever participated in. Obviously some people have no respect, but when that happens, the staff takes action, the staff will not let anyone hurt someone else's feelings.

So, a skin that I really recommend:

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409

Hi thanks again for the great skin im loving it, got it all working great now just 2 things how do i change the background colour or add an image i have trolled through Sytle.css but when i change the colours they dont change on the website ?

Regards

29 minutes ago, Boogace said:

Hi thanks again for the great skin im loving it, got it all working great now just 2 things how do i change the background colour or add an image i have trolled through Sytle.css but when i change the colours they dont change on the website ?

Regards

Hello, I'm glad you're enjoying it!! I have some surprises in progress.

Do you say change which background? Which background color?

Usually people asked me how to put a background image on the login page, which I don't know is your case, but if it is:

The normal thing is for you to put the 'background-image' on the body tag, which you can find in the skin's layout.php.

However, if you put it on the body that is already there, it will be kind of bad, as it will change on the dashboard too, so we can put an 'if' to check if you are logged in or not, so it will only work at login:

<?php 
	if(Auth::LoggedIn()) { 
		<body>
	} else {
		<body style="background-image: url('link to image') no-repeat center center fixed; background-size: cover;">
	}
?>

If you want to change the colors of buttons, cards, among others, it really is to be in the skin's style.css file, which is located in lib/skins/StislaSkin/assets/style.css, for example (located at line 79 - This will change the color of that "card": https://prnt.sc/sl0mau😞

.bg-primary {
	background-color: #23ad96 !important; 
}

The same thing for buttons, for example (located at line 1305):

.btn-primary, .btn-primary.disabled {
    box-shadow: 0 2px 6px #acb5f6; /* And to be more beautiful, but with a different color from the background-color, and without being too different */
    background-color: #23ad96; /* This is the mainly */
    border-color: #6777ef; /* And to be more beautiful, but with a different color from the background-color, and without being too different */
}

You can also change the button itself (or div tag, span tag, anything else...), but it will only change that button, for example:

<button class="btn btn-primary btn-round" style="background-color: #000 !important;">Some button</button>

I said several things because I did not understand very well what you want to change, so I gave an example of the most common ones to change, if it’s something else, let me know...

15 minutes ago, RafaelLeite said:

Dear Carlos

Thanks for the work!

I'll be setting this up at the Virtual Varig Brasil

Woww, Is this serious?? I am very very very happy for that, it is one of the best rewards: knowing that you are enjoying it!

Muito obrigado mesmo, fico realmente muito feliz!

Thank you very much, I'm really happy! (Message above translated)

Yep! Also, maybe I can setup a subdomain for you to use as a test link of the skin. Just let me find out how. I'm not an expert....so, I take a little more time  as I have to learn by myself on how to do this stuff

first noob question. I should copy and overwrite the js and images folder from the vms to the skin, or from the skin to the vms main lib folder?

1 hour ago, RafaelLeite said:

first noob question. I should copy and overwrite the js and images folder from the vms to the skin, or from the skin to the vms main lib folder?

Yes, you have to transfer all files from the skin to phpVMS, even if it asks to replace, if ask to replace, replace it. Or several files will give error, like the map, common files, among others.

1 hour ago, RafaelLeite said:

Yep! Also, maybe I can setup a subdomain for you to use as a test link of the skin. Just let me find out how. I'm not an expert....so, I take a little more time  as I have to learn by myself on how to do this stuff

It would be great! Incredible indeed! However I think I will try to buy, I'm just gathering a little more money and wondering if I really buy.

So, I'm really, really, really grateful for the opportunity, but you don't have to, you can rest assured, really, thank you SO MUCH for the opportunity.

I hope you like the skin, as well as your pilots.

21 hours ago, CarlosEduardo2409 said:

Usually people asked me how to put a background image on the login page, which I don't know is your case, but if it is:

The normal thing is for you to put the 'background-image' on the body tag, which you can find in the skin's layout.php.

However, if you put it on the body that is already there, it will be kind of bad, as it will change on the dashboard too, so we can put an 'if' to check if you are logged in or not, so it will only work at login:

<?php 
		<body>
	} else {
		<body style="background-image: url('link to image') no-repeat center center fixed; background-size: cover;">
	}
?>

If you want to change the colors of buttons, cards, among others, it really is to be in the skin's style.css file, which is located in lib/skins/StislaSkin/assets/style.css, for example (located at line 79 - This will change the color of that "card": https://prnt.sc/sl0mau😞

.bg-primary {
}

box-shadow: 0 2px 6px #acb5f6; /* And to be more beautiful, but with a different color from the background-color, and without being too different */
    border-color: #6777ef; /* And to be more beautiful, but with a different color from the background-color, and without being too different */
}

You can also change the button itself (or div tag, span tag, anything else...), but it will only change that button, for example:

<button class="btn btn-primary btn-round" style="background-color: #000 !important;">Some button</button>

I said several things because I did not understand very well what you want to change, so I gave an example of the most common ones to change, if it’s something else, let me know...

<?php 
		<body>
	} else {
	}
?>

.bg-primary {
}

}

Hi thank you for this, but I am looking maybe to change the white background to a linear ie  leave the cards white on the main page but change the colors of the left sidebar and behond the main page.

I have tried your background image script but it does not work in Layout.php, it shows an error with ,<body>, where do i put it in the script ?...

Thanks again for your hard work..

Yes, you have to transfer all files from the skin to phpVMS, even if it asks to replace, if ask to replace, replace it. Or several files will give error, like the map, common files, among others.

It would be great! Incredible indeed! However I think I will try to buy, I'm just gathering a little more money and wondering if I really buy.

So, I'm really, really, really grateful for the opportunity, but you don't have to, you can rest assured, really, thank you SO MUCH for the opportunity.

I hope you like the skin, as well as your pilots.

I insist. Just give me some time to set it up...Initial goal is to have everything working by next week

7 hours ago, Boogace said:

Hi thank you for this, but I am looking maybe to change the white background to a linear ie  leave the cards white on the main page but change the colors of the left sidebar and behond the main page.

I have tried your background image script but it does not work in Layout.php, it shows an error with ,<body>, where do i put it in the script ?...

Thanks again for your hard work..

I will contact you at PM.

3 hours ago, RafaelLeite said:

I insist. Just give me some time to set it up...Initial goal is to have everything working by next week

I'm glad for that 🙏

If you mean center the map on Brasil, look in local.config and set the map lat/lng there to be centered on your desired location.

11 hours ago, fardly83 said:

@CarlosEduardo2409 is there any chat system on the front page for our staff to discuss and communicate. also link to the id. like the pictures

I, unfortunately, do not have any chat system, but CrazyCreatives has one, obviously it's payware, but he looks incredible, if you want to see:

https://www.crazycreatives.com/downloads/va-chat/

Hi everyone, 

My VA has multiple airlines within and I am looking to ensure pilots who register for our VA to stick to one airline at the beginning. Is there a way of adjusting the coding ?

<div class="row">
                            <div class="form-group col-6">
                                <label>Airline</label>
                                <select name="code" id="code" class="form-control selectric">
                                    <?php
                                        foreach($airline_list as $airline) {
                                            echo '<option value="'.$airline->code.'">'.$airline->code.' - '.$airline->name.'</option>';

Thanks for your help

Sean 

HI there!

Anyway to:

- change the letter colors at the sidfe menus...

- Use the map, pilots and routes as an iframe to an existing website?

- Remove this on main page:

Posted by phpVMS Installer on 23/05/2020

Thanks!

http://www.virtualvarigbrasil.org/

Edited by RafaelLeite
add question

Obviously something wrong with the map - I am not familiar with how Carlos has the map set up. He should be along in a bit to help you out.

14 hours ago, RafaelLeite said:

- change the letter colors at the sidfe menus...

- Use the map, pilots and routes as an iframe to an existing website?

- Remove this on main page:

Posted by phpVMS Installer on 23/05/2020

I really wanted to help you, but due to the fact that it is no longer related to the skin, I recommend opening a new topic, with that, the community will try to help you and the topic will be there for future similar doubts that other users have.

5 hours ago, Kursat said:

Hi guys,

i have problem can you help me? @ProAvia @CarlosEduardo2409

I am almost sure that the step mentioned in the documentation is missing, which is configuring the app.config.php and local.config.php file for the correct conversion of the Leaflet:

Search in local.config.php and app.config.php file for these codes:

Config::Set('MAP_TYPE', 'G_PHYSICAL_MAP');
Config::Set('MAP_ZOOM_LEVEL', 12);

And change to:

Config::Set('MAP_TYPE', 'OpenStreetMap.Mapnik');
Config::Set('MAP_ZOOM_LEVEL', 5);

Carlos

change the colors in your skin...

change the letter colors at the sidfe menus... all the menus in the left, from gray to blue...

All the colors are listed in the skin CSS file. Look there and experiment with the color codes. 

The developer has released the skin with specific colors. If you want to change those colors, it is up to you as the end user to learn how to manipulate those colors to your liking. While you can ask for help, it is not the developers responsibility to customize the skin to make it everything you desire - whether that be colors, adding additional modules, or otherwise customizing the skin for you.

I know that. I'm not trying to impose him anything....

just asked if is possible to do it...or at least which file to edit because I'm a tru noob on programming

Edited by RafaelLeite