Admin Error

LuxuryCEO

21 hours ago, LuxuryCEO said:

I get the fallowing image when I go to the admin side after I login

That's weird, are you using the latest beta release? It seems to be failing as it can't correctly pick up/store the latest version number. It could be a permissions issue on the storage folder, if you refresh the admin do you have a kvp.json file in the Storage\app directory?

Edited by web541

2 hours ago, web541 said:

That's weird, are you using the latest beta release? It seems to be failing as it can't correctly pick up/store the latest version number. It could be a permissions issue on the storage folder, if you refresh the admin do you have a kvp.json file in the Storage\app directory?

I couldn't tell you  I have no idea what this even is 

• Administrators
On 5/4/2020 at 9:59 PM, LuxuryCEO said:

Hi guys  when I 1st installed  phpvms 7 as a test site  I was able to access the admin  now I cant

I get the fallowing image when I go to the admin side after I login     never seen it before  ( see link below )

Phpvms7 Admin error after login

There is a "Share" button on that page for the error, can you share that link? Thanks

• Administrators
15 hours ago, web541 said:

Yeah this is possible, the permissions of the `storage` folder aren't correct.