VA Development, Design & Marketing

LukeW

Top-Banner-php-VMS.png

Hi there! My name's Luke and I'm a PHP Developer, Graphic Designer & Marketing Enthusiast from the United Kingdom. In 2018 I established as a freelancer, building sites using the phpVMS software, and completing numerous pieces of work for Virtual Airlines, and now have setup 'Altitude Web'; A complete solution for Virtual Airlines including Web Development, Customisation, Design & Marketing services. 

Services & Offers

php-VMS-Services.png

I offer a range of services including:

• Website Development- Including phpVMS installation, plugin & theme installation, complete phpVMS development including custom themes and customisations, and custom feature development through plugins and addons to the core script
  • Other Development- Including App Development for IOS & Android devices and custom ACARS development and/or customisation
  • Design Services- Including  logo design, promotional graphics design and livery design for your VA 
  • PR & Marketing Services - Including SEO & Organic Search, Social Media Setup and custom marketing & PR work as needed to boost your VA's reach and brand awareness

Portfolio of Work & Past Clients

Over the past two years we have worked with numerous Virtual Airlines, Media Organisations and other clients to deliver high quality web, graphics and PR work. VAs include customisation tweaks for UPSVAC, custom development for VirtualBlue, Fly-WOH, OmanAir, two popular VATSIM vAcc's, FlyGBR, GA Airlines and graphical work for Virgin Australia Virtual. Some of our other portfolio of work includes:

Logos.png

Interested in our services?

If you're interested in hiring us, please reach out to me via DM for a chat through your brief, specification and deeper look through our vast array of previous work; We'd love to work with you!

Luke, Founder at AltitudeWeb

• 1 year later...

Hi all!

After a brief hiatus from the world of VAs due to recent illness and before that some work for a large client, I'm back and would love to hear about your Virtual Airline and how I could help :)

Do drop me a message or email if you want to discuss your concept in more detail and/or receive a quote for work! 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hola saludos, estoy buscando un profesional que nos ayude a configurar todo nuestro sitio web en phpvms v5 o v7 dependiendo de su mejor recomendación. Ya tenemos nuestra web funcionando con otro gestor virtual pero queremos hacer el cambio a esta forma porque nos ofrece mayor realismo y podemos usar varios botones a la vez. Si es posible, nos gustaría su ayuda y contactarnos con una estimación de costos y tarifas. el correo electrónico es hr_director.crn@aerocaribbean-va.com

• Administrators
1 hour ago, AerocaribbeanVA said:

Hola saludos, estoy buscando un profesional que nos ayude a configurar todo nuestro sitio web en phpvms v5 o v7 dependiendo de su mejor recomendación. Ya tenemos nuestra web funcionando con otro gestor virtual pero queremos hacer el cambio a esta forma porque nos ofrece mayor realismo y podemos usar varios botones a la vez. Si es posible, nos gustaría su ayuda y contactarnos con una estimación de costos y tarifas. el correo electrónico es hr_director.crn@aerocaribbean-va.com

Please post in English. If you wish to post in another language, also include the English translation.

• 1 month later...
On 1/12/2022 at 12:01 AM, ProAvia said:

Thanks - unfortunately, my AV shows that website as "infected with URL:Blacklist".

Maybe the OP can possibly get that straightened out and/or provide a different link.

Sorry for the delayed response. https://altitudeweb.co.uk is indeed our website.

The AV error may be from when we ran our own mail server and some of our emails were flagged as spam. Now we've moved our emails to Google Workspace/GSuite this should have fixed that error - please check and let me know :)

• Administrators
4 hours ago, LukeW said:

Sorry for the delayed response. https://altitudeweb.co.uk is indeed our website.

The AV error may be from when we ran our own mail server and some of our emails were flagged as spam. Now we've moved our emails to Google Workspace/GSuite this should have fixed that error - please check and let me know :)

It seems to be working fine now.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...