CarlosEduardo2409

[SKIN] [Free] StislaSkin v7 - Designed for phpVMS 7!! [Opt. PT-BR translation]

Did you like StislaSkin for phpVMS 7?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like StislaSkin for phpVMS 7?

• Yes
    • No! (Please tell me what I can improve)

[Free] StislaSkin v7 - Designed for phpVMS 7!! [Opt. PT-BR translation]

NOTE: I do not recommend it for official use, as phpVMS 7 is still in beta.

Hello to all aviation lovers! My name is Carlos Eduardo and I'm a developer. A few days ago I released my "StislaSkin" for phpVMS 5, and due to MANY requests, I ended up making it for phpVMS 7. So yes, here is my newest skin and my first skin for phpVMS 7!!!

If you want to give back I would be very grateful, even if it is cents, it would mean a lot, it would make me VERY happy! Just click on the link below and you will be redirected to paypal, thank you very much, thank you VERY MUCH even if you want to give back ❤️

PayPal Donation (Click here)

NOTE: I wanted to make it clear that for the development of the skin, an admin panel was used, this panel is called "Stisla" and was developed by Muhamad Nauval Azhar. It is VERY important to also remember that you cannot in any way remove the author and phpVMS credits in the footer, it must remain as it is!

So let's start with some important information:

• This skin was developed using phpvms 7, therefore, it will not work in phpVMS 5.5.x, or 5.5.2.72, or everyone else;
  • phpVMS 7 is still in the BETA phase, so I do not recommend the official use in your company;
  • Admin panel used: Stisla from Muhamad Nauval Azhar;
  • Uploading "Widgets" files and languages is mandatory, or else it will give an error.

This skin, compared to my other skin for phpVMS 5.5.2.72 is really VERY different. No module was used on this skin, or no complicated thing was created, simply because phpVMS 7 is in beta!!

In short, this skin is REALLY simple, we can say that it is a default skin but with small changes and new layout. 😉

The skin may have error, obviously. So, if you find an error, or have any suggestions, leave a message in the topic of the skin (click here to be redirected)!

However, as phpVMS 7 is still in BETA, this means that there may be phpVMS errors, so if you find any errors related to phpVMS, please let the creator of phpVMS, @Nabeel, know.

NOTE: I can't promise that I will update the skin every time a new BETA version comes out, but I can TRY to promise to update the skin when the official version comes out.

Skin Installation (The installation compared to phpVMS 5.5.x is almost the same, so here we go):

• Click on the yellow button, saying "Download this file" on the right side, and click on the option "StislaSkin-phpVMS7", you will be redirected to github, install the repository. In the installed repository you will have three folders, let's start with the "app" folder:

1. Open "app" folder and then open the "Widgets" folder, you will see a file called "DashMap.php", now go to the directory where your hpVMS 7 is installed and transfer the file "DashMap.php" to app/Widgets. It should look like this: app/Widgets/DashMap.php;
  2. Now let's go to the "resources" folder. Open it and you will see two more folders. Now transfer the folder "lang" to "resources" folder in your directory where your phpVMS is installed. If you open the "lang" folder, open the "en" folder and have a file called "stisla.php", it worked!
  3. Now go back to the installed repository, in the same folder "resources" and open the folder "view" and then the folder "layouts", you will see a folder called "stisla", she is the skin folder 🤗.  Now, transfer the "stisla" folder to "resources/views/layouts" in your phpVMS instalation. It should look like this: resources/views/layouts/stisla; Now let's move on to the last step of the installation:
  4. Go back to the installed repository, where you will see the "assets" folder. You will have to pay close attention now. If in the process of installing phpVMS 7, you transferred the files from the "public" folder to the root of your phpVMS, transfer the "assets" folder to the root where your phpVMS is installed. Now, if you did not transferred the files from the "public" files to the root, transfer the "assets" folder to the "public" folder where your phpVMS is installed. It should look like this, in order: "assets/frontend/stisla" OR "public/assets/frontend/stisla".
  5. Now go to your website, open your admin panel, and open the settings page, which is in the menu. And in the first field, "Current Theme", select "stisla", then save and let's go!!!! Finished!

Dashboard v2 (Optional):

As you can see in the second image of the skin, we have another version of the dashboard, just like my skin for phpVMS 5.5.2.72, now let's learn how to change the dashboard:

• Click on the yellow button, saying "Download this file" on the right side, and click on the option "index (Dashboard v2).blade.php", will install the file automatically.

1. After installation, you will first have to rename the file "index (Dashboard v2).blade.php" to "index.blade.php";
  2. Now go to where your phpVMS 7 is installed and go to the skin folder (resources/views/layouts/stisla)". You will see more folders, open the "dashboard" folder, now transfer the renamed file to this folder (resources/views/layouts/stisla/dashboard).

PT-BR Translation (Optional):

I know very well that the phpVMS community is FULL of Brazilians, because Brazilians LOVE to discover new things, do new things, innovations and everything more.

And as I am one of them, a Brazilian, I thought: "why not make a translation into our language?" So here it is... Let's learn now how to install the PT-BR translation:

• Click on the yellow button, saying "Download this file" on the right side, and click on the option "pt-br.zip", will install the file automatically.

1. After installation, extract the folder to somewhere you want, there should be a folder called "pt-br", and inside this folder, several ".php" files.
  2. Now go to the directory where your phpVMS is installed and open the "resources" folder and then the "lang" folder, transfer the folder you extracted ("pt-br" folder), to the "lang" folder, it should be like this: resources/lang/pt-br;

Change language (Default: english):

To change the language in phpVMS, go to your phpVMS directory, open the "config" folder and open the "app.php" file, look for more or less on line 17 and 18, for these lines:

'locale'          => env('APP_LOCALE', 'en'),
'fallback_locale' => 'en',

Do you see the word "en" on both lines? It will be there that you will change the language, but the name must be the same as in the folders in "resources/lang", therefore, you must have the language you want, like "resources/lang/es".

In the code, with the installation of my "pt-br" translation, it will look something like this:

'locale'          => env('APP_LOCALE', 'pt-br'),
'fallback_locale' => 'pt-br',

I finished everything!

If you want to give back I would be very grateful, even if it is cents, it would mean a lot, it would make me VERY happy! Just click on the link below and you will be redirected to paypal, thank you very much, thank you VERY MUCH even if you want to give back ❤️

PayPal Donation (Click here)

As I said, the skin can have errors, one of them can be the translation of the file "stisla.php" to "es" or "it", or the others as well. So let me know in the topic of the skin, as well as any suggestions!

Have good flights, good fun and good luck!

- Carlos Eduardo

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, RafaelLeite said:

Esta tradução funciona na skin do v5?

Acredito que não. Eu traduzi manualmente.

I believe doesn't. I translated mannualy.

Exactly, as Vinicius said, the translation does not work for my other skin, unfortunately, the only way is to translate manually, but it is not complicated, it is tiring, but not at all complicated.

This new phpVMS, was developed using Laravel. And Laravel offers a way to retrieve strings in various languages, so it allows multiple languages in the system. What unfortunately doesn't have for phpVMS 5.5.x

Rafel, also, because the forum language is mainly in English, messages must be in English as well. You can do as Vinicius and I did, you can write in Portuguese, but you will also have to write in English. 

Because we understand each other, but other users cannot understand, it's a forum rule and only a warning, as it may end up taking warning...

--------------------------------- PT-BR ---------------------------------

Exatamente, como o Vinicius disse, a tradução não funciona para a minha outra skin, infelizmente, o único jeito é traduzir manualmente, porém não é complicado, é cansativo, mas nem um pouco complicado.

Este novo phpVMS, foi desenvolvido usando Laravel. E o Laravel oferece uma maneira de "usar" as strings em vários idiomas, sendo assim ele permite multiplas linguagens no sistema. O que infelizmente não tem para o phpVMS 5.5.x

Rafael, também, pela linguagem do forum ser principalmente em ingles, as mensagens devem ser feitas também em inglês. Você até pode fazer como eu e o Vinicius fez, você pode escrever em português, porém você também terá de escrever em inglês. Pois nos brasileiros entendemos, mas outros usuários podem não entender, é um regra do fórum e apenas um aviso, pois pode acabar levando advertência...

Edited by CarlosEduardo2409

On 5/23/2020 at 10:58 AM, ViniciusQuadros said:

Acredito que não. Eu traduzi manualmente.

I believe doesn't. I translated mannualy.

Consider me the noobs of the noobs. I'm learning as the old VA admin just 'disappear'...

Can you please tell me how to translate? Or point to a tutorial?

Thanks

https://github.com/nabeelio/phpvms/tree/dev/resources/lang

There are lang folders there. You create a folder called "pt" for Portuguese, and you can probably copy the files from in the "es" folder and then just change the strings in there. There's still gaps in the front and backend. 

If you create a PR for the translations, that would be awesome! Spanish and Italian were both contributions.

awesome job mate   one slight problem  is when you click on the pilot profiles you can easily see the pilots api key 😲

part from that I love it  knew you could do it 👏😀

you can find our here  for testing only  >> http://www.testsite.luxuryairways.co.uk/

main VA site is here using phpvms5.5.2 php7.2( click login) >>  http://www.luxuryairways.co.uk/   

Edited by LuxuryCEO

On 5/30/2020 at 8:38 PM, LuxuryCEO said:

awesome job mate   one slight problem  is when you click on the pilot profiles you can easily see the pilots api key 😲

part from that I love it  knew you could do it 👏😀

you can find our here  for testing only  >> http://www.testsite.luxuryairways.co.uk/

main VA site is here using phpvms5.5.2 php7.2( click login) >>  http://www.luxuryairways.co.uk/   

Ohhh god!!! Sorry for that!! And thanks for the big important warning!

Fixed:

https://github.com/carlosmfreitas2409/StislaSkin-phpVMS7/blob/master/resources/views/layouts/stisla/profile/index.blade.php