How to allow more than 1 bid for pilots

FlyingMachine

7 hours ago, FlyingMachine said:

Hi all,

Currently when i have already 1 bid in my bids, i cannot to proceed to make 2nd booking, is there any option to allow 2 booking or more ?

Yours,

I believe it can be done via your core/local.config.php on line 103 approx 

Config::Set('DISABLE_SCHED_ON_BID', true);

change it to

Config::Set('DISABLE_SCHED_ON_BID', false);

That should hopefully fix your issue.

• Administrators

What phpVMS version?

Are you using an ACARS program? If so, which one?

Look in local.config for these 2 lines. Change both to false - or add them if not already in local.config

Then test to see if it works for your issue. Not sure if it will solve being able to bid on additional flights.

# Schedules - if bid exists
Config::Set('DISABLE_SCHED_ON_BID', false);  # true = route not shown if already bid on
Config::Set('DISABLE_BIDS_ON_BID', false); # true = if bid exists no one else can bid that flight

Thank you ProAvia and Leonardl.

What i meant something totally different example: i am a pilot KLM100 if already i have a booking, when ever i try to book a 2nd flight, the website redirects me to the bid i have already booked. It does not allow me to book 2nd booking.

I would like to allow pilots to book more than 1 flight at once. the same pilot can book many flights without restrictions. 

thank you,

Regardless of phpvms version in the local.config file you need to change the lines that have been mentioned above. The module you are using should use that. But if I understand what you mean, you want to bid on more then 1 flight. Check the settings of the module in the admin side for that module. The code mentioned above just changes the ability for pilots to bid on the same flight.

• 3 weeks later...