Event center close events before starting

Hi all,

I am using a module of CrazyCreatives, however couple of months ago, there is no support anymore, I would like to know if you can help to fix an issue with Event center.

The event center closes event at 00 Midnight of the day of the event, ex: if my event starts today at 14:00z, normally in the same day people still can book and see the event as upcoming event before 14:00z. However, the module recognize the event as past event early morning at 00:00 of the same day before the event starts yet.

Thank you in advance,

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2020 at 5:50 AM, FlyingMachine said:

Hi all,

I am using a module of CrazyCreatives, however couple of months ago, there is no support anymore, I would like to know if you can help to fix an issue with Event center.

The event center closes event at 00 Midnight of the day of the event, ex: if my event starts today at 14:00z, normally in the same day people still can book and see the event as upcoming event before 14:00z. However, the module recognize the event as past event early morning at 00:00 of the same day before the event starts yet.

Thank you in advance,

i also have this issue aswell!

• 3 months later...