RandomFlights

zacmia

@web541

I recently downloaded RandomFlights from your github which was updated for phpvms 5.5.x. I've tried using this but every time I search for something, regardless of the selections entered, it returns 
No Routes Found!

Any ideas on why it's doing this? Thanks in advance for a response. 

-Zac

By the sounds it, the code is getting the information sent to it wrong, and instead of showing the flights, it is showing the no routes found. Sometimes it is just a simple change of code in the if/else statement. I have had that happen loads of times. Change where the "no routes found" to either the first part of the if/else and the other code to the other. so if it is:

if($schedule = "true")
{
	*code for schedules
}
else
{
	echo = "No routes Found";
}

Change that to:

if($schedule = "true")
{
	echo = "No Routes Found";
}
else
{
	*schedule code
}

I know the code i used most likely doesn't match the code in the module, but it is just to illustrate my point.

4 hours ago, Strider said:

By the sounds it, the code is getting the information sent to it wrong, and instead of showing the flights, it is showing the no routes found. Sometimes it is just a simple change of code in the if/else statement.

Definitely a possibility but in this case I've taken code from Jeffery's original module and changed the template rendering in the module, so the module logic itself remains untouched. I haven't heard anyone else having issues with it so far so I can only assume it could be a schedules issue or a conflict with the schedules module being used.