Airports and Pilots disappears

Adejar

Esteemed.

Passing a thousand problems with this environment. When one thing is fixed, I move on another ...

I came to ask the masters and magicians for help here.

a) My List of Airports and Pilots disappears every time I put the blessed recaptcha code.
b) Someone who can help me in Portuguese or who explains how to fix this thing ???

I already took RECAPCTHA and I don't even know where to move or missing ... Can someone also tell me what PHP these codes are in ... because I think I deleted lines and I don't remember which ones they were ....

I'm not even flying anymore to be able to take care of this matter ..

Edited by Adejar

Are they disappearing from the db? Or just not showing on the site? If so then I think what might be happening is when you put the code back, you add or take away code or an ; or something like that that is causing those to disappear. PHP can be very finaky when it comes to code. Miss a ; or a comma and all hell breaks loose. Also what file are you editing? If you have not done anything other then remove some code, try uploading the original file from a fresh download.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Strider said:

Are they disappearing from the db? Or just not showing on the site? If so then I think what might be happening is when you put the code back, you add or take away code or an ; or something like that that is causing those to disappear. PHP can be very finaky when it comes to code. Miss a ; or a comma and all hell breaks loose. Also what file are you editing? If you have not done anything other then remove some code, try uploading the original file from a fresh download.

Hello Dear Strider ..

The whole thing happens ... when I touch RECAPTCHA ... it works ... but ... when I put it in app.config .... blessed for the error ...

I saw a post here ... about how to get the RECAPCHTA and I followed the directions .... and I even managed to make an application ... etc ... but ... now the FORM REGISTER started giving problems and I had to put the RECPACTHA again. and then .. I did not see the list of airports and pilots in ADMIN CENTER ....

AND YES ... in the Database ... everything is ok .... airports and pilots are in the BD ....

I did some customizations ... but ... it was just translations ... and even my forms are having problems with accentuation ...

I am attaching in WINZIP, the images of my errors .. thank you support ....

erro.zip

Don't touch the app.config. Put the keys in the local.config file. I say you need to replace the files, as you may have taken more then the code for the recaptcha and it is causing problems. So replace the files with fresh ones from a clean download, and try it then