Google map and Bids not working in Ela Skin 2018

Daniboi

Hello, as it says in the title, the Google map and Bidding isn’t working in Ela Skin 2018.

When I go to a Schedule for example, it says: "Google couldn’t Load right on this Page, more info in the JavaScript console".

And with the Bidding, when I tap on the bid flight I Get a error.

Edited by Daniboi

Yes, the error is:

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'Schedules' does not have a method 'viewaction.php' in /home/vol8_3/epizy.com/epiz_**private**/**mydomain.com**/htdocs/core/classes/MainController.class.php on line 218

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Daniboi said:

Does someone know How to fix the issue of the map? @CarlosEduardo2409

If you stay on free hosting, you will continue to have issues. I would recommend you move to paid hosting. 

Even if your map issue can be resolved, at some point you will run into other issues which can not be solved. 

It is possible for phpvms to work on freehost, it all depends on what they have active on the server. For the map, the other skin you are trying to use may use leaflet and not google maps. Also make sure that you have the API key on the new skin too. If that is not there, it won't work