Problem : There was a problem running the cron; make sure it's setup and check logs at storage / logs / cron.log. See the doc

Fabiett996

Hello everyone
first congratulations to those who developed this software,
let's get to the point i just installed this management system on my aruba web apszio, but i have a problem with the initial configuration, everything works but when i enter the administration i always get this message "There was a problem running the cron; make sure it's setup and check logs at storage / logs / cron.log. See the docs ".
Now my domain allows me to create only Scheduled tasks which can go at minimum intervals of 30 minutes and ask me which file of the domain should load in that interval.
Could you please show me how to solve? I looked at the Guide but honestly I don't know what to do
Many thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2020 at 7:21 PM, Fabiett996 said:

Hello everyone
first congratulations to those who developed this software,
let's get to the point i just installed this management system on my aruba web apszio, but i have a problem with the initial configuration, everything works but when i enter the administration i always get this message "There was a problem running the cron; make sure it's setup and check logs at storage / logs / cron.log. See the docs ".
Now my domain allows me to create only Scheduled tasks which can go at minimum intervals of 30 minutes and ask me which file of the domain should load in that interval.
Could you please show me how to solve? I looked at the Guide but honestly I don't know what to do
Many thanks in advance

Have the same problem here. In my case I´m using cpanel by "Hostinger". I´m also a little bit confused and don´t really know what command line I have to write in the box. I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance! 

(Attached a screenshot in zip file)

screenshot.zip