Mark Swan CrewCenter "Route not passed"

lukasc24

• Administrators

Yeah I know it isn't the skin of choice - but always best to revert to the crystal skin to see if the issue is still there.

In /lib/skins/crewcenter

1. Do all files end with the extension .php or .tpl ?
  2. Have you edited any of the files in this folder?

What MySQL or MariaDB version is your host using?

Also, verify you are using the default schedule search and not an addon like FltBook or any of the other schedule search modules.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, lukasc24 said:

1. Yes, they all end in .php
2. No, no files have been edited

Im using MySQL but how can I find the version
And I do not have any addons for schedules, its just the default

If your host uses cPanel - on the right hand side should be the option to check server information. Or possibly look in phpMyAdmin on the right side under Database server. Either should show the MySQL or MariaDB version.

• Administrators

Free hosting doesn't play well with phpVMS.

Just so you know, I did a fresh install of phpVMS and added the Mark Swan Crewcenter - and all works as expected on my paid hosting... including the bidding function. And many other members are using Crewcenter without issue on paid hosting.

• Like 1

Definately a javascript conflict somewhere on the custom skin, totally right @Strider as mentioned usually in the <head> or if using 

bootsrap 4.xx or higher, in the body, just before the closing </body> either or it is usually also pertaining to a call from

Google script, this one is Famous for it, we all have done it one time or another, any of the script calls that look like this will

usually conflict with phpvms, (see below), hope this helps.

<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.0/jquery.min.js"></script>

Well know for conflicts, this one is.