Elaskin just keeps loading

lukasc24

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, lukasc24 said:

I installed Elaskin all good but whenever I try to login into the CrewCenter I just get a spinning circle indicating that it is loading but it never ends up loading.
I am using free hosting
Im on phpvms 5.2.2

PHP V5.6
Any help is appreciated

Free hosting is not advised when using phpVMS. And adding a complex skin just increases the problems.

• Like 1

• Administrators

There are many out there. Just be sure they support:

• PHP 5.6 (for phpVMS 5.5.2), PHP 7.0-7.2 (for phpVMS 5.5.2.72), PHP 7.3+ (for phpVMS 7)
  • MySQL 5.6-5.7 - or MariaDB 10.1 (for phpVMS 5.5.2 or 5.5.2.72), MySQL 5.7+ - or equivalent MariaDB or Percona (for phpVMS7)
  • Comes with cPanel or another easy to use panel to access your hosting account.

Since you are on phpVMS 5.5.2 - look for a host with PHP 5.6, MySQL 5.6 or MariaDB 10.1 and cPanel hosting account access.

Maybe some other members can provide specific recommendations.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lukasc24 said:

I installed Elaskin all good but whenever I try to login into the CrewCenter I just get a spinning circle indicating that it is loading but it never ends up loading.
I am using free hosting
Im on phpvms 5.2.2

PHP V5.6
Any help is appreciated

You probably forgot to install any modules (Airmail and TouchdownStats).

If installed, and correctly: what prefix did you configure when installing phpVMS? Make sure that the prefix of the AirMail tables is set to the prefix that you have configured. If it is the default prefix (phpvms_), you don't need to do anything.

If you imported the SQL correctly, and fixed the prefix, you probably forgot to add a code to a file.

So for fix this you need to go core/common and open StatsData.class.php

After open, you need to paste this code:

public static function TotalPilotMiles($pilotid) {
        $key = 'total_miles';
        $key .= '_'.$pilotid;

$total = CodonCache::read($key);

if($total === false)
        {
            $total = 0;
            $sql = "SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."pireps WHERE pilotid='$pilotid' AND accepted=1";
            $results = DB::get_results($sql);
            if($results) { foreach($results as $result) { $total += $result->distance; } }

CodonCache::write($key, $total, '15minute');
        }

return $total;
    }

HOWEVER, the fact that hosting is free can also be the problem.

On 6/15/2020 at 3:35 PM, ProAvia said:

There are many out there. Just be sure they support:

• PHP 5.6 (for phpVMS 5.5.2), PHP 7.0-7.2 (for phpVMS 5.5.2.72), PHP 7.3+ (for phpVMS 7)
  • MySQL 5.6-5.7 - or MariaDB 10.1 (for phpVMS 5.5.2 or 5.5.2.72), MySQL 5.7+ - or equivalent MariaDB or Percona (for phpVMS7)
  • Comes with cPanel or another easy to use panel to access your hosting account.

Since you are on phpVMS 5.5.2 - look for a host with PHP 5.6, MySQL 5.6 or MariaDB 10.1 and cPanel hosting account access.

Maybe some other members can provide specific recommendations.

Every plan that I found was My SQL 5.7 and people are saying My SQL 5.6 is only supported on VPS plans and those are a lot more expensive

• Administrators
3 hours ago, lukasc24 said:

Every plan that I found was My SQL 5.7 and people are saying My SQL 5.6 is only supported on VPS plans and those are a lot more expensive

Can you get a plan that supports PHP 7.0 or PHP 7.1 or PHP 7.2 and MySQL 5.7? If so, you can use phpVMS 5.5.2.72 - which will work with those.

Or you can edit the file listed here to get phpVMS 5.5.2 to work in MySQL 5.7 - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45537777/phpvms-incorrect-date-value-0000-00-00-for-column-lastlogin-at-row-1/

42 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

Can you get a plan that supports PHP 7.0 or PHP 7.1 or PHP 7.2 and MySQL 5.7? If so, you can use phpVMS 5.5.2.72 - which will work with those.

I asked somewhere else and was told that any version of My SQL will work for phpVMS so I guess it doesnt matter but thanks