No report position Live

Lebitek

Screenshot_20200710-194837.png

good afternoon, i just installed phpvms 5.5.2.7.2, i find the error that when we are recording a flight the position of the aircraft is not shown, i have checked the acars tables but it shows latitude 0 longitude 0. My accommodation is at Hostinguer.es, it is paid. php 7.1, I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me, I have tried different acars, cacars, Kacars and ccftraker but I encounter the same error.

Did you finish the flight? If so, and you have closed the acars program, flights remain on the map and move to that location as it is not getting info from the acars program anymore. To change that, edit your local.config file and change the following settings

Config::Set('ACARS_LIVE_TIME', 10);

that is defaulted to 720, change it to a lower number like 10, means after the flight the flight disappears from the map and that problem is not encountered.

17 hours ago, Strider said:

Did you finish the flight? If so, and you have closed the acars program, flights remain on the map and move to that location as it is not getting info from the acars program anymore. To change that, edit your local.config file and change the following settings

Config::Set('ACARS_LIVE_TIME', 10);

that is defaulted to 720, change it to a lower number like 10, means after the flight the flight disappears from the map and that problem is not encountered.

Thank you very much for helping me, I tell you I have tried taking off several flights but I see that the position of the airplane icon is always in that position, is there a possibility that the icon remains in the actual position of the flight? I mean while flying that shows where the plane is going at that time. Thanks for the help, I will change that data from 720 to 10 or maybe 2 minutes so that it only shows the active flights.

• Administrators

You already indicated you are using phpVMS 5.5.2.72

It looks like you are using the default skin. Is that correct?

What PHP version?

What MySQL or MariaDB version?

What modules do you have installed?

Have you edited any files?

1 hour ago, ProAvia said:

You already indicated you are using phpVMS 5.5.2.72

It looks like you are using the default skin. Is that correct?

What PHP version?

What MySQL or MariaDB version?

What modules do you have installed?

Have you edited any files?

Yes , versión id phpvms_5.5.2.72 , PHP 7.0 and MySQL .

I just bought the crazycreative tracker position module thinking this was the problem, but I'm still the same. does not send the altitude and neither latitude nor longitude, the plane icon remains at lat 0 long 0. I don't know what the truth is, could you help me please

• Administrators

Which version of MySQL?

Have you edited any of the phpVMS files?

Adding anything to the default will not fix phpVMS basic functionality.

Are you sure your PHP is configured correctly? Maybe run a php info file to see if all required items are active.

26 minutes ago, ProAvia said:

Which version of MySQL?

Have you edited any of the phpVMS files?

Adding anything to the default will not fix phpVMS basic functionality.

Are you sure your PHP is configured correctly? Maybe run a php info file to see if all required items are active.

the truth I have looked for information about the MySQL version but I have not found anything in the Hostin, currently I have paid Hosting in Hostinguer.es, it is in this same Hosting that I have another domain of our Wingovirtual.com Airline and it works perfectly (in VAM ). The truth is that I do not know, I followed all the installation instructions but I do not know what happens, no acars shows Altitude, Longitude or Latitude bone (0,0) shows in the acars tables. in the phpVMS system. I am in Xplane 11 and I have Xpuipc installed and I have tried cacars, kacars free and ccftracker free and in those acars if it shows the positions although they are not in Decimal format, but those Positions do not reach the phpmyadmin tables from what I see

• Administrators

Does Hostinger have cPanel? If so, on the upper right hand side. under General Information you should see the words: Server Information. Click there and see if it lists the MySQL version. Additionally, it may show in phpMyAdmin on the right hand side under Database server.

I can take a look if you'd like - set up a demo account and send me a PM with username and password and I will attempt to connect with kCARS_Free version 1.0.1.5