acars map problem

Strider

It seems that not all my pilots when they fly are being picked up by the acars map, yet they are still able to file so it is not a huge problem, but would like to see them on the map. Would anyone know a reason as to why not all the pilots flying will show on the map?

Hello, the problem is that you cannot see the pilots on the live map or the route of the flight made?

For example  can not see the pirep route on the map when the pilots use CCF Traker Free for report the pirep instead kacars who shows just the schedule route saved on database no pirep route made by the pilot.

My solution was back to older routemap.php based on google maps and now everything is shown nice and good.

route.zip

Edited by lorlandi

smartcars, and all are using it, it is not sending the data to the acarsdata table for some reason, but is sending to another table that is used to populate another page. No errors in any log, all error logs are not dated today as the last time they were modified.

• Administrators

If you change to the default crystal skin, do all the pilots show on tne acarsmap?

If the acarsdata table is completely empty, you can reset the record number to 1 and start auto-increment again. Or is the acars id linked to the pirep id?

Here is the most recent errors i am getting in the error_log

[16-Jul-2020 18:05:36 UTC] PHP Warning:  include_once(/icrew/core/modules/ACARS/auth.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /icrew/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php on line 47
[16-Jul-2020 18:05:36 UTC] PHP Warning:  include_once(): Failed opening '/icrew/core/modules/ACARS/auth.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /icrew/core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php on line 47

• Administrators

Is line 47 in ACARS.php...

include_once dirname(__FILE__).DS.$name.'.php';

If so, I think it can't find auth.php file in the /ACARS directory - as it's not there in any installs I have running. No idea what the auth.php file is or does. 

Here is the entire function for that section....

/**
	 *  We didn't list a function for each ACARS client,
	 *	so call this, which will include the acars peice in
	 */
	public function __call($name, $args)
	{
		$acars_action = $args[0];

// clean the name...
		$name = preg_replace("/[^a-z0-9-]/", "", strtolower($name));
		if(dirname(__FILE__).DS.$name.'.php') {
			include_once dirname(__FILE__).DS.$name.'.php';
			return;
		}
	}

And no idea what that section does either.....

What I gather it does, is instead of having a function for each and every acars client, it creates a php file the code can deal with. But why is it calling it auth.php I don't know. It may mean I have to ask nabeel as he may have more insight into what it does and a possible fix for it.