Pilots, Schedules and Airports List Missing in Admin Panel

SuadCobo

Hi!

I'm having a problem that has been mostly covered by this forum. However, I've literally searched up all the posts related to this, and nothing worked. The pilots, schedules and airports list pages are all blank. Tried opening the file in a different editor to see if there are any weird symbols; changing all the links to https:// (since we recently moved to SSL and that's when the problems appeared); changing error reporting settings in local.config; turning on debug mode and checking log files; nothing helped. A close look in the console in Inspect Element appears to be some error in jQuery, but I'm not really sure. I've already asked this on phpVMS Discord Server. 

Some details about the website: 
-phpVMS version: 5.5.2.72
-PHP version: 7.1.33
-MariaDB version: 10.4.13
-Default admin skin

Thanks in advance!

5320c88ed49bd16b7c02d359206ff7c3.png

Most hosts will not regress to a lower MariaDB/Mysql db version as on shared there are other sites which regressing could break. The best option for that is a VPS or dedicated server. But I think your DB version could be the cause, but it doesn't sound like a problem with strict mode though. As that seems to be mainly causing problems with inserting data into the DB not displaying data. It could also be a modification you made and you made a slight error and the code is not displaying the data. And URL to your VA would be helpful so we can see exactly what is going on.

41 minutes ago, Strider said:

Most hosts will not regress to a lower MariaDB/Mysql db version as on shared there are other sites which regressing could break. The best option for that is a VPS or dedicated server. But I think your DB version could be the cause, but it doesn't sound like a problem with strict mode though. As that seems to be mainly causing problems with inserting data into the DB not displaying data. 

I agree. 

41 minutes ago, Strider said:

It could also be a modification you made and you made a slight error and the code is not displaying the data. 

Maybe. This appeared right after I installed Cloudflare on our website, and I did follow a post on this forum regarding SSL. 

43 minutes ago, Strider said:

And URL to your VA would be helpful so we can see exactly what is going on.

intranet.aslva.net