Fltbook V2 Cannot Add Aircraft

xrb936

Hi guys, I was trying to add Fltbook V2 to my Phpvms 5.5.2.72 and import fltbook.sql file to database. However, I realized that after I install it, I cannot add aircraft via admin panel anymore.

To be more specific, it is caused by /core/comman/PIREPData.class.php. Looks like this mod changed this file and add one line:

FltbookData::updateAircraftLocation($pirep_details->aircraftid, $pirep_details->arricao);

If I removed it, everything is OK then. Can anyone please help me out? Thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, webrandustry said:

Hello,

You can show the code in `PIREPData.class.php`

The `FltbookData.class.php` does not contain any class such as `updateAircraftLocation()`

Reference : https://github.com/web541/phpVMS-FltbookSystem/blob/master/core/common/FltbookData.class.php

I see. But why that mod has that file modified? And also, I just realized that I cannot either add any route either...

1 hour ago, webrandustry said:

Hello,

You can show the code in `PIREPData.class.php`

The `FltbookData.class.php` does not contain any class such as `updateAircraftLocation()`

Reference : https://github.com/web541/phpVMS-FltbookSystem/blob/master/core/common/FltbookData.class.php

Uh I see. You were checking the v1, but I am using v2 now.

22 minutes ago, webrandustry said:

Ahh okay, got the issue.

Go to phpvms_aircraft table -> Structure -> Select these two columns : 'airline' and 'location' -> CLick on change at the bottom -> Set Default for both as NULL in the dropdown.

That should solve the issue.

Uh thank you so much! You saved my life, or at least, half... I am still having problem with adding route. Kept getting error like:

There was an error adding the schedule, already exists DB error: Data truncated for column 'price' at row 1

4 hours ago, xrb936 said:

Uh thank you so much! You saved my life, or at least, half... I am still having problem with adding route. Kept getting error like:

There was an error adding the schedule, already exists DB error: Data truncated for column 'price' at row 1

You're welcome :D

Do the same process I mentioned earlier for price column in phpvms_schedules

Edited by webrandustry

12 hours ago, webrandustry said:

Go to phpvms_aircraft table -> Structure -> Select these two columns : 'airline' and 'location' -> CLick on change at the bottom -> Set Default for both as NULL in the dropdown.

This is fine for the location column, but the airline column should not be NULL at any point. If it is, then you need to re-install the module correctly as you may be missing some admin files otherwise it will not work as expected.