Class 'Faker\Factory' not found

lorlandi

Hi, I am trying to create a new database to later create a new module. Reading the documentation I must use "php artisan module: make-migration create_sample_table ModuleName" but when executing this instruction I get "In DatabaseServiceProvider.php line 88: Class 'Faker \ Factory' not found" This appears on to create a module or to create a database.

Can hel me about this please.

Many Thanks

• Administrators

Eek, did not realize that it needs Faker. That's kinda ugly. Try a `composer require fzaninotto/faker` that should fix it, but I'll have to distribute it, I guess, or maybe update the docs. It's a big dependency... on second thought, I'll update the docs to require it.

Hi nabeel, yes i did but still have this issue.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes) in phar:///opt/cpanel/composer/bin/composer/src/Composer/DependencyResolver/RuleSetGenerator.php on line 129

Check https://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md#memory-limit-errors for more info on how to handle out of memory errors.[transpol@host public_html]$